CHAPTER FOURTEEN [M]

A/N : I'd like to talk about two things here, so the first one is about the BLM issue. Please don't stop signing up the petitions for the BLM. If you couldn't afford to make any donations, then please watch Stephanie Soo's videos coz all the money she's making from her videos will be donated. There are other youtubers that do donations like this but I don't remember their names. Second thing that I'm gonna talk about is jungkook. He's been feeling very guitly for the recent incident that was revealed by Disfuckingpatch, so I think it will be nice if we can shower our golden maknae with some purple hearts on weverse.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook's p.o.v

This must be Jimin's house since a photo of him was hung on the wall. Well, that's my assumption but who knows, taehyung would have brought that from Seoul so that he could stare at his lover's picture everytime when he misses him. Didn't know what supernatural force had given myself into taehyung's confession at the park. From what I could see, he sounds like he genuinely loves me but somewhere in the corner of my heart, I just have this feeling like he's still in love with jimin. Maybe, the hyungs miss me so much so they sent taehyung to get me back. Wait, does that mean, taehyung doesn't love me like a boyfriend?

"You're just gonna hurt yourself again jungkook," I mentally felt the pain while accepting the bitter truth. I should just ask him when he's awake.

I checked into the cupboard if there's anything left to eat and to my luck there were packets of spicy ramen and cans of soda. I decided to cook ramen for both me and taehyung. As I was cutting the spam, two unknown hands from my back were wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream until the person placed his head in the crook of my neck. "What are you cooking, petal?" Omo, why is he making my heart beat so fast. This is not healthy jeon jungkook.

"R-ramen hyung," I tried getting out of his grip but I guess it was a wrong move, "why are you moving away from me? Are you still angry with hyungie?" Suddenly I felt like crying by the way he's treating me.

"Hyung, you still love jimin but I don't know why are you doing all these things that make my heart flutter. Just......please stop playing with me," I cried silently while my head was hung low, " I have feelings too, hyung. Stop giving me fake hopes."

A pair of honey like lips was placed on my soft one. Taehyung retracted from the kiss after a few seconds. "Jungkook, I broke up with jimin cause I've realised that I'm in love with you, not him," he told me from A to Z about everything that happened after I had left Seoul. "It hurts hearing those words from you. I really love you jungkook, please just trust me this time. Just let me show you how much I need you, baby," he closed the gap between us by kissing my bottom lip again. I could feel his honesty and love in that kiss. I wanted him as my boyfriend too, so I should stop overthinking about the past and focus more on our relationship.

"Then, show me how much you want me."

"Baby boy, don't challenge me," he smirked darkly and I already know what's going to happen.

"My God jungkook what have you gotten yourself into!?!?!?"

Third person's p.o.v

It took the both horny boys only a mere second to rip their clothes off. Taehyung gently held the younger on his lap as he was harshly kissing him on jimin's bed. When the kissing got sloppier, the brown haired couldn't stop himself from opening his mouth wide and eventually lets taehyung to slid his tongue into his mouth. Jungkook has became a moaning mess under the strong grip of his boyfriend. Taehyung, took this golden chance by discovering all the cavern, wetting and sucking on them.