CHAPTER FOUR [M]

Third person's p.o.v

The weather was gloomy as the raven haired boy stepped out from the dorm. "Kook, I'm going to the nearby mart to get some groceries, stay safe okay." The younger one gave him the thumbs up, telling that nothing will go wrong.

Little do they both know something steamy is about to happen :')

After the elder has left the dorm, Jungkook strolled towards his bag, remembering what his friends had told him to do when he's alone. He grabbed his school bag, letting a hand rummage inside to find a particular object. "Haa, gotcha'," the brown haired male thought to himself when he found out the DVDs. As he was observing the DVD,"Why is the girl is naked? What kind of CD did Bambam gave me."

Curiosity took over the little one as he stumbled over the bag to sit on his bed and put the DVDs in his laptop. Jungkook's eyes went wide open like Jimin's hole when taehyung shoves his dick in and out of his hole. (a/n : that was uncalled for I know). The lady in the video started undressing herself as the guy beside her took off his clothes too. In just a matter of time, the guy was now hovering over that lady, roughly sucking her nipples, leaving wet kisses and bites all over her body.

What the actual fish is this????????

Jungkook soon felt something weird inside his stomach and sweats were forming on his forehead. Some sort of force inside him took over his consciousness. It made him to unbuckle his school uniform, leaving him with only his cute little spider man boxers. The guy in that video wrapped his hands on his cock, giving it a slight massage. Unexpectedly, jungkook followed the same action, his right hand found its way inside his boxer and he started stroking his dick while his left hand was playing with his nipples.

He didn't need that video anymore, he was too focused on what he was doing currently. He felt too aroused and excited, playing with his 'mountain' while moaning loudly. "Nghhh~~~ahhh, s-ssso so g- goooooooood" in less than a minute, his hand started working faster on his pace of stroking his dick. Blood were drooling all over his chin due to too much of lip bitting. It was so satisfying that he needed 'it' more, more and more.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Thank God I quickly made up with jungkook cause' I hate seeing him all sulky. And about Jimin, I gotta fix things with him too. I just feel so useless right now, I'm not a good boyfriend or a good brother. Yeah, I suck at business too.

Fuck it.

It's getting late I don't wanna leave jungkook all alone so I got the things that I needed to cook dinner and walk back to my dorm as fast as I could. I was about to open my door when, "Jimin?" He called me at this time. "We need to talk," he said bluntly. I wanted to protest saying that jungkook will be alone but I think it will just make things more complicated between me and jimin. I knew how protective he is when it comes to our relationship. Jimin's definitely an angel whom I love from the bottom of my heart but sometimes he gets jealous over every little shit. He cares about jungkook but there were times when he acts rude to him cause' he's scared that I might end up with jungkook.

This is bullshit.

Since his room is just as the same floor as mine, I fastened my pace of walking, worried that jungkook might be starving and feeling lonely. There were no answers as I knocked the door of jimin's dorm until a boy that's shorter than me but a few inches taller than jimin showed up. "What the fuck do you want Tae, can't you see I'm busy," yoongi hyung sacarstically pointed out. "What did you just said?? You? Busy?" I mentally laughed at his so called remark, "you sleep 24/7 so what do you expect me to think of you hyung?" I said now already laughing at his annoyed face. "Stop calling jungkook annoying when you're the same too, no you're even worse," he smacked my shoulder, moving to the side to let me in. Shit, I just remembered, jungkook is alone I gotta make this quick. "Whatever, hyung where's jiminie?" I asked nonchalantly. "He's on his bed. Go talk to him he looks sad."

Since the door of his room was unlocked I just barged into his, "Jimin baby, my little mochi, my cutie-" he pushed me roughly that my head hit on the wall. "Stop it Taehyung. Can't you see you're in love with jungkook and not me?" Okay, that's enough. I'm done with him constantly putting blames on me, besides jungkook is too naive and innoncent. "Chim the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you just trust me for once? It has been more than a year since I confessed my love to you but did I cheat on you? I love him as a brother and out of everybody you knew all too well how fragile jungkook is. He will never bring harm to us. Jimin stop being delusional and jealous over every little things cause' it will put an end to our relationship." His mouth hung agape as he stared straight into my eyes, running out of words and not knowing what to say, nor react. "I love you jimin, I really do, I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow at school, bye."

Yoongi hyung gave me a weird look but I just ignored him and sprinted to my dorm. "Jungkook, I'm sorry for making you-" okay what the fuck is that sound and why is it coming from his room. I dropped all the grocery plastic bags on the sofa as I slowly tiptoed to his room. I slightly open the door only to get a heart attack at the sight in front of me.

Jungkook looks beautifully fuckable.

Shit Kim Taehyung what are you thinking. I pinched my cheeks as I didn't leave my gaze from jungkook. The sight of jungkook's left hand rubbing his nipples, wetting and roughly bitting his rosy lips that now colored with his beautiful blood, pumping his dick and being a moaning mess is just too much to handle. "Mmmpphh~~~d-d-daddy please fuck me."

"Bunny, what are you think you're doing?"

Taehyung smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : I still can't move on from agust d2 :'(((((( btw sorry I suck at writing smut