CHAPTER TWO

Taehyung's p.o.v

The sound of clock ticking irritates me more than anything in this room right now. Wait, nothing can beat jeon- annoying-jungkook when it comes to testing my patience. Why can't he just drop the topic and just go to bed. Haish! This kid is-

"Hyung, you didn't answer me yet. Kookie's been waiting for so long, please tell me nowwwwwww," he started jumping on the bed now. "Can't you just wait," my bed stopped moving as he immediately sat with his legs crossed at the corner of the bed cause' he saw my eyes were burning holes in his. "Kook, the meaning of fuck is you just...uhmm you know-" why the hell is it too hard to explain it to him, "you just make love with each other, that's what you call fuck."

He had his chin fully resting on his palms and made a face showing that he's now thinking about something else. "Owhhh..... Hyung! Hyung! Then, what does suck me off means?"

Jungkook seriously

"Jungkook, you suck someone's 'mountain' to show that you love them, that's why Jimin asked me to do that cause' we are lovers. That's enough now come and sleep, okay." For some reason, I knew he's not gonna sleep just yet. "Why do they suck there to make love though? Euwwww gross......but Hyungie, if that's the case, can you suck me too?"

"What the fu- hell kook??" Jeez, thank God I didn't curse again. "Are u insane??? I told you clearly, you only do that to someone who loves you and you love them back." I know I fucked up the moment when I saw his broken face. "Hyung, don't you love kookie?" a small pout formed on his face as he placed my iron man blanket around him to get more comfort, I guess.

"Of course I do jungkook. But I don't love you the way I love Jimin. He's my boyfriend, well you're like my brother from another mother. You can only do this things to your boyfriend or girlfriend." Sadness was clearly evident on his face but I couldn't think of a better way to cheer him up. No, I know exactly what to do.

"Kooks, come here," he didn't even spare a glare at me but nonetheless he  moved to my side. "Sleep with me today. Hyung always loves his little kookie, nites." with that, I brought him closer to me and cuddled him while patting his head. "Nites too hyung."

Not even a few minutes, he has fallen asleep with his head laid on my chest while clutching my tata plushie for comfort. Jungkook has always been annoying and we would definitely won't put the blame on him since we are the main reason why he's being such a spoiled brat. He left his hometown, Busan at a very young age to pursue his dream here in Seoul. Wealth is the reason why he doesn't get enough attention and love from his parents cause' he can't travel from here to Busan frequently. I remember, how he used to cry when he was 13 cause' he didn't have enough family support. We have been looking after him ever since then. This explains why I can't stay mad at him even if he annoys me most of the times, same goes to the others since jungkook is their little brother too.

Namjoon thinks it will be good if jungkook and I share the same room in the hostel since he really likes me so much. To this day, I don't exactly know the reason why jungkook likes me so much. Jimin being jimin, argued about namjoon's decision, scared that I'll fall for another guy but he for sure knows that jungkook is not that type to barge into someone's relationship. On top of that, I, Kim Taehyung doesn't know the meaning of cheating.

Third person's p.o.v

"Hyung, we are already late to school. Make it fast." Jungkook tied his shoelace and stood up, picking up his school bag and hung it on his shoulders. "Yeahh, m cwaminnn," Taehyung chased the younger as fast as he could while stuffing the bacon and eggs in his mouth. "Hyung, look at your cheeks. you look like a baby tiger, rawrrr," both his hands cupped Taehyung's face as if he was making a kissy face.

Taehyung face was now as red as tomato, "jungkook stop." He steadied himself after finish munching on his food and to his surprise, jungkook stopped bothering him too.

Why am I blushing at his words. God, taehyung what the actual fuck is wrong with you. The older questioned his inner self.

Jungkook's p.o.v

What has gotten into him. He's been acting weird these past weeks. His upcoming exams are the reason for his odd behavior. After walking for 5 more minutes, we've reached our school where our hyungs were already waiting for us in front of the main gate.

"Hello, hyungs," i greeted all of them with my bunny smile. I remember how they love seeing me smiling or laughing that it makes me look like a little bunny. "Kookie, hyung made you brownies," Jin hyung said while clinging to me like a koala.

My eyes went wide knowing that he made me my favourite food. I love how these guys shower me with so much of affection. I swear I don't know what I had done in the past to get six lovely hyungs like them. Jin is like the mom in the group, he always care about all of us and not to forget, namjoon is his boy friend for two years now. Taehyung and jimin are another couple from our group while the rest of us, hoseok, yoongi and I aren't in a relationship. I also love how supportive are these people of each other, especially me since I'm the youngest.

"Yahh, you gonna kill that kid if you're gonna keep on hugging him like that," yoongi hyung said while lazily sitting on the table. "Okay, let's get going to our class to avoid detentions," said the smartest one in the group, namjoon hyung.

We parted our ways after bid our goodbyes. Jimin and taehyung are in the same class and the same goes to namjoon and hoseok while the rest of us are in different classes. I entered my first class for this morning, which is literature and dropped my school bag in between yugyeom and mingyu's chair. I'm gonna sleep cause' it's gonna be boring anyway. Hey, but I'm the class topper and a scholar student too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : hello guys :')) I dont have time to check my grammars and spellings plus English isn't my first language so im sorry 🙏 my story isn't that interesting but thanks for reading this book 💜