CHAPTER NINE

Jungkook's p.o.v

The moment when taehyung walked out of my dorm with jimin, all the tears that I'd been holding on were streaming down to my cheeks like a river. I didn't have the strength to even stand up straight on my feet. For the first time in my life, I screamed my heart off in so much of pain for losing someone that I have loved so dearly.

"Why don't you love me taehyung, just why???" I let out all the words that I wanted to express to him just now. I laid on the floor and started crying even louder than before thinking about all those hurtful words he had told me a while ago. He has never loved me, I was nothing but only a burden to him all this long. The kisses he gave me on my cheeks and lips have zero meanings, the cuddles and sweet talks we shared after our small arguments meant nothing to him. Was he using my weakness to satisfy his needs? Didn't he like me even one bit? I thought he always cared for me the most among my hyungs. The fact that he only sees me as an annoying person hurts me the most. Never knew he would hate my existence this much. If he doesn't like me why should I still be here? I know barging into someone's relationship is never a good thing but my heart just can't help falling for taehyung.

That's enough, I have been a trouble to all my other hyungs. They must've been feeling the same as taehyung so the best I could do the least is just go back to my hometown.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was currently five in the evening and I decided to pack all my stuffs and leave Seoul without letting anyone know. I cleaned my room while wondering about the sweet cuddles I had with taehyung on this bed just a few hours ago. Everything seems so surreal as I was folding my clothes and put it into the luggage. Ignoring the tears coming out of my eyes, I continued packing my belongings before it's getting late.

It'd not be nice to just leave unannounced but I think a letter would be fine. I took out a pen from my pencil case and write down six letters to each of my hyungs saying how much they mean to me besides all those scoldings I got from them. While writing my heart into the letter, pouring my unsaid words I didn't realise that my paper was a little wet until I touched my cheeks.

I was crying again.

They have always been there by my side everytime when I need something. They have never not cared for me every time when I have struggles handling certain things. Even my parents would haven't showered me with so much affection like this six people had done to me but I know my annoying self had troubled them a lot so it's time for me to let them go. They deserve to be happy and like Taehyung said I should stop seeking for others help and learn to live my own life.

I looked at my room one last time before leaving Seoul. I smiled knowing that I had at least been happy when I was around those six amazing people that I'll never be able to find someone like them ever again.

I remembered I have to give the letters to my hyungs but I didn't want them to know that I'm leaving so I just left it in the post box of Jin and namjoon hyung's dorm. I then quickly went back to my dorm picking up my luggage and silently quit that place.

The time is now 6:30 p.m. and I had to be there before seven so that I won't be missing my train. "Haish!!! Why is there's no taxis here," I facepalmed hoping for any taxi or uber driver to arrive here as soon as possible. To my luck, there was this one taxi arrived to the street where I was standing. "Ahjussi, can you please drive me to the train station?" He gave me a small smile and do as I asked.

It was such a relief seeing the train still not moving. I thanked the man and quickly got out of the taxi so that I won't miss my ride. Before coming here, I booked tickets online with the help of one worker at the cyber cafe near my dorm. All my things and suitcase have placed and the train was now ready to take off. I took my seat beside the window, staring at the view of Seoul one last time.

Good bye, Taehyung.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Namjoon's p.o.v

"Jinnie, I'll get you some ointment for your sore ass," I smirked at him as he blushed a crimson red at the tease. "No sex for one week then," he stated bluntly and I knew I fucked up and quickly protested while walking to check the post box. Yeah, since I always receive letters from my grandparents, I frequently check for letters every week just in case if there's any. "Okay princess, I'm sorry," I gave him a light peck on his hand then picked the letters from my post box. Who the heck gives us these much of letters cause' I'll only receive one or two every week and there's no name on this letter except for a small 'j.j.k'.

I passed the letters to Jin for him to read it and went back to the kitchen to bring the lotion. "Hey babe, who's the sender and what is it about?" He didn't answer me and I swear it's a lie if I've said it didn't annoy me a little. "Jin, why aren't you talking?" I dropped the lotion bottle and sprinted to his side, "baby, why are you crying?" He fell down, knees hitting the ground and hugged me tighter not speaking a single word. I softly shushed him and read the letters he was holding on.

"Jungkook has left us but why?" Surprisingly, I shed a few drops of tears reading the letters he had left for me and Jin. Jungkook is my little brother that I adored a lot but why did he leave us? I'm very sure this has something to do with taehyung. It's not right to read the others so I just kept the boys' letters aside and held jin tighter in my arms. I knew how much jungkook means to him so I didn't say anything but rocking him while he was crying on my shoulders hanging both his legs on my hips.

"We will find him Jin.... I promise you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : STREAM DNA AMD DAECHWITA PPL HSJEDJEJSJDJDJDJJ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY JK ROWLING BOOK  :')

💜