CHAPTER ELEVEN

A/N : you might be bored during this quarantine so I recently published a list of movies to watch during this quarantine. Please check them out too🙏😭 hope you guys will love those movies in my list ♥️

 Please check them out too🙏😭 hope you guys will love those movies in my list ♥️

A/N : back to the storyyyyyyy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Third person's p.o.v

It has been a week since the youngest of the group had gone back to his hometown, Busan. None of the boys have any clue on jungkook's whereabouts as they're kept on searching for him everywhere. Jungkook contacted his school principal to inform about him leaving Seoul and not to tell anyone about his personal details. He came up with an excuse that he'd like to study at Busan while helping his parents with their side business. Since he's a scholar student, the principal didn't question him much and told him to always call him if any help is needed.

On the other hand, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi have been trying their best to get as much information as they could about jungkook's well being but they'll only come back home empty handed everyday. Jimin and Taehyung officially broke up deciding that it's the best for them to just stay as friends after finding out that the elder of the two has feelings for jungkook. The raven haired male might not be hurt but jimin was definitely suffering so much from that break up. He still loves the other but what's the point of loving Taehyung when it's only him showing affections? Taehyung has been ignoring everyone whom tried talking to him since the past days as he locked himself in Jungkook's room. He was traumatized by the fact that he'll never get to see his jungkook again and confess his love to him. Jin was so worried about taehyung skipping his meals and not coming out of the room for days. Jin would cook for him and keep the food outside of the door, but taehyung won't even open the door or respond to his hyungs. They had already lost one of their most loved youngest brother so namjoon and Jin had came up with an idea cause' they didn't have the strength to lose Taehyung.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Who cares about the time when my bunny went missing. Heck, I don't even care about myself, having zero ideas on when I last had my shower and my meals. My body's too weak to even stand up straight and walk. To endure my gastric pain, I just drink the water from the filter in his room. It's not his' anymore, he has already left and will never come back to me again.

"Jungkook, just come back to me please," a drop of tear dropped down to the iron man pillow. My eyes were too dry to sob again that there were no tears left to cry. I clutched his cooky plushie tighter to my chest and letting out loud muffles.

If he was here, I would have wrapped my arms around his slim torso, giving multiple kisses on his baby pink cheeks and not to forget, his pouty lips that tastes like just heaven. I just wanna have him in my arms all day, forever and tell him how much I've loved him and sorry for the late confession, but....... It's too late for all this lovey dovey moments to become true.

I love you bunny.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Namjoon's p.o.v

It's getting outta hand, taehyung isn't coming out of the room and I'm never letting him to do that again. I've talked about this to Jin and we have came to a decision that it's better if we bring taehyung to Busan. I'm very sure Jungkook would have went back to his hometown cause' he doesn't has any relatives or friends at others districts or states besides his hometown. We can find jungkook if we go there.

"Yahh!!! Are you crazy??? We are just school students we can't go Busan just to look for him," yoongi hyung said as I had gathered all of them except taehyung to discuss about this. "Then do you want him to rot in that room and die? Can't you see, he's been starving for almost a week?" Jin yelled vexed at the response he got from yoongi. Everyone in the hall remained quiet at the sudden outburst from Jin. He's not that type to easily get mad so the atmosphere got tensed.

"I agree with Jin hyung and namjoon, but we might get expelled if we don't go to school you know," hoseok voiced his opinion and the now youngest in the room continued, "maybe taehyung can go to Busan alone and we'll stay here so it won't be suspicious even when he gives any reason and take one week off." all of our faces were plastered with an unamused look at that not so dumb idea of jimin, "I mean.... definitely the principal isn't going to believe us if we give different reasons to skip school for one whole motherfucking week," the sarcasm played in his tone when none of us agreed to him. "C'mon he's 17 for God sake.... He won't get lost hyung. I want jungkook back and taehyung to be happy again."

"Jimin, mind your language," Jin reminded, "whatever is it, I agree with jimin." Jin said his final decision and I could see all of them were feeling a little worried that taehyung might be in trouble of taking care of himself alone in a place he has never been before but nonetheless we decided it will be the best for both him and jungkook.

Jin's p.o.v

As I'm the eldest and the most mature one among them, I think I should go talk to taehyung about this. Plus, I'm good at persuading the others so taehyung will most probably agree to our plan.

I knocked on jungkook's door and cleared my throat, "taehyung, please listen to me carefully.....uhmmm so we thought of sending you-" the door blast open revealing the sickest taehyung I have ever witnessed in my entire life. "Oh my god, my poor baby bear look at you....." I hugged him as soon as he fell into my arms.

"Hyung, I heard what you guys were talking about...... I'll go to Busan don't worry about me," glad that I don't have to waste my energy explaining back the same thing to him. I shushed him back inside the room asking him to get a shower. Holy shit, he stinks like yoongi's socks but taehyung's still bearable. "Tae, pls get a shower and eat or not I'm not letting you go Busan." He rushed weakly to the washroom to get a clean shower.

He's really so in love with jungkook.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : this book is soon coming to an end sjejdjdjjddjjdndjdjd I'm sad 👉👈

💜