13 | He's one of the kindest person ever

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

~ ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ ~

The young man didn't like it. He was acting like some petty guy, using a poor girl who probably wished him nothing but happiness. He felt horrible, but it was too late. Hana was there, sitting across from him in the same restaurant he went to with Y/n the night before.

"I didn't know you were into men."

"Huh?"

The girl chuckled; it was unlike her. "You've been staring at the cashier for a whole minute."

Jungkook's cheeks turned red at the thought of being caught by Hana. Thank God she didn't know what was really on his mind, or else she'd hate him.

"My bad." he forced a smile "I was lost in my thoughts."

Hana shrugged. "So, why the sudden change? I thought you weren't interested in relationships." She used the very words he had pronounced when she confessed to him.

"I just changed my mind." Again, he tried to look comfortable, but his tense smile and the drops of sweat that were slowly appearing on his forehead said otherwise.

Intrigued by his unusual behavior, the woman frowned. "You okay?"

As if he wanted her to know he wasn't, he coughed. "S-sure!"

Used to Nayeon's naivety, he didn't realize how unconvincing he was. Hana wouldn't buy it, so she pushed it.

"Spill it, Jeon, what's the matter?"

She don't deserve it, his mind kept telling him. On the other hand, his hurt pride ordered him to keep going. Y/n was currently having fun with Hoseok, and he couldn't stand it. Spending time with Hana was his only distraction.

Speaking of which; the female student was growing annoyed.

"Answer!" The boy jumped out of surprise. "Why am I even here?"

This time, he dared look her in the eye. The sight broke his heart. Hana and her mysterious gaze were silently begging him to talk. The beautiful girl seemed vulnerable despite the cold demeanor; causing Jungkook to give in.

"I'm sorry..." was all he could say

Hana gasped; both shocked and hurt. For a first date, it couldn't be worse. She had the guts to confess her attraction to a guy, and the latter didn't find anything better than to play her. "What a fucking moron, I should've known better!"

Her dark eyes were fierce, expressing an intimidating anger. Jungkook didn't try to stop her, he had no reason to. In no time, she grabbed her coat and stormed outside the restaurant while cussing at the boy.

In the end, Jungkook found himself being left alone. No one to keep him company while the person he couldn't stop thinking of was on a date. He felt even worse for manipulating Hana.