。♡14♡。 Yearning

Jungkook's perspective

The solitary winter of the miserable year somehow passed by shedding tears and longing for something that would never be there when I wanted it to be.

Now life turned upside down when my school days were getting closer to be over. In a matter of days, I would be graduating. Focusing on session ending exams was a whole different level of pressure but time flew by like a petal in the wind.

🌸🌸🌸

The grand day had finally arrived, my graduation day. I couldn't believe how I ended up being school's one of the shining armour, maybe Taehyung's impact was really very massive on me to bring out the best of me.

You will be grown up to be a strong man, Jungkook and I am already proud of you.” 

His every said word was like a music to the empty ears of my heart and his memories were its melody. 

I wore my school uniform for the last time as I checked myself in the mirror. An eighteen years old boy with no dreams or passion in eyes but a mystery of love and hopelessness. 

Though my lips were sealed but my reflection said a lot to me. I had changed completely. I had grown up, became an adult and now ready to start a new journey after graduating.

A sorrowful sigh released my lips when I ran my fingertips on the sewn letters on the pocket in the left side of my coat, reading my school's name which brought me there, in the blissful place where I experienced such new things.

I took a deep breath before checking myself again. A warm smile spread on my lips when I saw a certain boy waving his hands to me when I peered down through the window of my bedroom.

"Jungkook, you don't want us to get late, do you?" Jimin yelled and I smiled before giving him a nod.

I went downstairs where I was greeted by my parents.

"Oh, look at my boy. Looks so good looking and mature." My mother was never the sweet wording person but this really made me smile.

"Thanks mom." 

"Ah, wish you all the good luck my son. I am proud of you." My father whispered something really appreciative in a while as he looked into my eyes which was unusual for me. 

My eyes started filling up but I just couldn't let my guards down in front of them, not on a very special day. I just gave a small nod, biting my bottom lip slightly to resist it from whimpering.

"We will be there by 9, when the event will start. Okay?" My mother and I nodded. She quickly engulfed me in a hug and mother's magic touch would always relieve me.

My intovercy was the only reason that I couldn't open up about my feelings with my parents. They had their own issues and being unable to help them with it made me feel helpless and useless. But on that day, I could genuinely feel the vibes of love and admiration coming from them and I knew I needed to make them more proud in future.