AT THE HOTEL(Angels room)

A couple weeks had passed after the turf war with Sir Pentious, Angel Dust and Cherii Bomb. Angel was in his room having a me day. He was dressed in a pink see through robe, it was outlined with fluff. Underneath he only wore a light pink matching set of lingerie, and a matching head band. He had a green face mask on and was sipping on wine. He sat in front of a large mirror, staring in awe at his beautiful self. Fat nuggets nuzzled his snout into his leg. Angel picked him up cuddling the small pig. "Oh fat nuggets, what a nice morning, and what a cutie you are." As he covered fat nuggets in little kisses, just to be inturupted by a knock at the door. Angel raised a brow and called out "What?!", "Angel its Charlie may I come in?" Angel rolled his eyes in annoyance that his me day was being interrupted.

He placed fat nuggets on the bed, and walked over to the door, opened it to find Charlie with breakfast, a sly smile on her face, "Morning Angel... I thought you might like some...." Charlie looked at angel and started to blush a bit at Angel's attire. "Umm... some breakfast." She smiled again a bit more shy now. "Badass breakfast", angel says as he takes the tray from Charlie, and before Charlie can say anything else he shuts the door. Charlie put off by it for a sec, slightly annoyed by angel, knocks again. "Angel! We need to talk." Angel opens the door. "What now?" "Angel we need to talk about you doing your part for the hotel." Charlie exclaimed. "You have been here for a couple months now, and have no progress in your rehabilitation, soooooo, i was wondering, if your not going to take this seriously, at least help us get some new customers." Angel raised an eyebrow while he ate his pancakes. With a mouth full replied "Like who...?" Charlie smiled unconfidenlty. "Well I don't know... maybe you could use your influence, and popularity to get other inhabitants of hell to come stay and give the rehabilitation process a try." Angel laughed "Have you ever seen what I can do on camera?" Charlie looked down a bit embarrassed, mumbling out "Maybe just a little" angel smirked "What makes you think anyone would come here in order to give up watching me, or give up anything fun, yet not allowed in other places." Charlie sat on the bed next to angel pleading with the demon "Please angel, you owe us, Pentious followed you here and blew up a part of the hotel! If it weren't for Alastor who knows how bad the damage would have been!?" Angel put his breakfast down and rolled his eyes "I didnt need strawberry pimp daddys help!" he exclaimed. "Cherri and I would have taken care of it." Charlie getting a little flustered got up from the bed as she continue to try and convince Angel Dust. "Come on Angel, maybe you could ask Cherri? She's your friend, she might listen to you." Angel laughed again "Cherri! Are you serious, you think I'm bad? I seriously doubt you could keep a leash on someone as explosive as Cherri." Angel laughed once again. Charlie looked down. "You have a better chance of inviting Pentious" Angel continuing laughing. Charlie looked up with excitement in her face. "Oh Angel" Angel stopped laughing, looking at charlie, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "Oh no, not a chance" Charlie jumped up "pleeaaseeee Angel you owe me, you owe this hotel", "Oh no, no way I'm going to invite that slithering fool", Angel crossed all four of his arms and looked away.

Charlie smiled, with a sly smirk. "Aaangel, you know Angel, Pentious house is near the center of town". "Ya so what?" Angel growled. Charlie pull out some cash from her pocket, and waved it by Angel's face, "And I could use a couple of things from down town and..." before Charlie could finish. Angel took the cash from Charlie's hand, "Well well now you speaking my language, consider your little errands done." Charlie smiled wide "Yay! thanks Ange." "Ya ya, dont get your hopes up, i seriously doubt penty will accept your invitation." Charlie hugged Angel out of excitement. Even though he found her annoying Angel couldn't help but smile just a little. "Now get out so I can get ready." Angel shut the door as Charlie left, he let out a deep sigh and proceeded to get ready.