THE SLEEP OVER

Angel walked up to the gates of the mansion and range the bell. The gates made a buzzing noise and opend. He walked in up towards to huge mansion steps, the mansion itself looked dark and gloomy, yet somehow refined. He reached the two large doors, And rung the bell. Pentious opened the door. Angel was a little taken back by how normal he looked. He wore a simple light blue long sleeve button up night shirt. "What's up hot stuff." Pentious heart felt as if it was going to burst out his chest, due to Angel's atire. Angel starred at the drooling snake. "Hey, you ganna let me in or what?" Pentious quickly snapped out of his daze. "Yesss, yesss of course. I do apologize." Angel had a cute lose white crop top, with a single heart, that had a halo and angel wings in the middle. The shirt hung off his shoulder a bit. He had pink and white stripped night shorts. And little pink slippers. Angel had a bag with him, and a small pink blanket. Angel stood and looked around, with a hand on his hips. "Nice place penty. So what's up, weres the booze."

Pentious quickly shut the door and motioned for Angel to follow him. "Pleassse follow me, I have a night full of activities planned for us." Angel crossed his arms chuckling to himself. Hes really taking this seriously isn't he...how cute. Pentious lead Angel upstairs to his bedroom. He opened the large black door and slithered in. He stood by the door and with his arm motions for Angel to enter. "Woooow" angel whistled. "Nice room. Your quick to the point huh, I like that." Angel walked over to Pentious bed. " whoooooow, nice bed, roomy huh" and felt the soft sheets. As he threw himself onto it, curresing the cool silky sheets. Pentious blushed at the comment. "Oh goodnessss no, it'ss not like that." He slithered over to the bed. He stopped as he watch Angel enjoy his bed. He was becoming a bit riled up to see Angel spread across his bed. He wanted to join him, as he held jis waist tightly, and kissed his sweet lips. Angel looked at Pentious. He could see the tension that was building up in him. He sat up and got on his knees crawling towards Pentious. "What's the matter?" Pentious stood frozen not saying a word. "spider got your toung." "Oh umm, no, ha ha, I just like to sese you comfortable that'sss all. It marks that my job as a good host is going well. "Anyway i red people usually partake in gamesss, drinking, and watching filmsss." Angel giggled at how much thought Pentious put into this. "Ok fine, let's drink." Angel said flirtatiously as he sat on the edge of the bed. Pentious snapped his fingers, and three egg bois came in, pushing a cooler into the room, and as quickly as they came, they left. "Pleassse help yourssself." Angel quickly took a beer and started to drink. "So what now?" Angel asked as he gulped down the beer. "Oh ummm..." Pentious took a piece of paper. "We can play shrades, or twiissssterr." Angel laughed, he took the paper out of pentious hand. "Let me see that, what is all this, what are we 10...no... this wont cut it." Pentious sighed "I apologize I have never done thisss before." Angel looked at Pentious feeling a bit guilty. "Don't worry penty, just relax, have a drink, and sit down. We can watch a movie."

Angel tossed a drink to Pentious. Pentious smiled as he opened his drink and took a sip. Angel had already opened another one, And was halfway done with it. Angel then patted the bed next to him, signaling for Pentious to sit beside him. Pentious slithered on the bed, And got comfortable, they turned on the tv and Angel surfed through the channels, until he found something interesting. They sat and watched tv for awhile. Pentious watched angel drink up without much of an issue. He already took down 7 beers, and Pentious barley finishing his first one. "Angel would you mind passssing me another drink?" Angel handed him another beer, as he got another for himself. Pentious quickly opened it and tried to gulp it down. The bubbles build up and caused him to choke a bit, his hood flared up due to the schock. Spilling some of the drink onto himself. "Oh bloody hell!" Angel broke into laughter. Pentious chuckled a bit embarrassed.

He slid off the bed and towards his wardrobe. As he took a new shirt out. He began to unbutton his night shirt. He stopped realizing Angel was in the room. "Free show huh, usually I'm the one putting on a performance. But this is nice to."Pentious felt a bit nervous at Angel's comment. "Could you give me sssome privacy pleassse." Pentious asked as he turned pink. "Fine..." Angel covered his eyes. Pentious waved his hand at Angel to make sure he wasn't looking. Then continued to undress. Angel decided to move his finger for a peek. Pentious shoulders were brod, and his scaly skin shined in the dim light. Angel could feel himself get a bit hot and bothered at the sight. He wanted to curess pentious body, as he held his thin waist, and nibble on ever bit of his scaly surface. Tormenting him with delicious pleasure.

Angel quickly covered his eyes again. "You done yet?" "Yesss thank you for your patience." As pentious slithered back in bed. Pentious noticed the light red hue on Angel's face. Must be all the alcohol. Pentious thought, unaware of the dirty thoughts that were currently crossing Angel's mind.

After awhile the movie ended. "That was quite a bit of a bore, was that what humans think is scary? a clown in a sewer? iv seen much, much worse." Pentious turned to look at Angel. He fell asleep on his shoulder. He was surrounded by empty bottles of alcohol. Pentious couldn't help but stare at the beautiful demon. He hesitated for a moment before reaching over and touching Angel's hair. It was soft and fluffy. Pentious caught himself and decided it was best to get Angel to bed. "Angel, oh Angel wake up, I have the ssspare bedroom all made up for you." Angel simply mumble a bit, as he reached out and hugged Pentious tight. Pentious gasped at the surprise attack, but welcomed it. He hugged Angel back as he layed next to him. Falling in a blissful sleep.

The next morning Angel woke up to find Pentious wrapped around him. Holding him close. He watched Pentious chest rise with every breath. His his scales glistened in the light. He felt cold to the touch, but some how warm in his embrace. Pentious looked so cute. He froze in place when he felt Pentious move a bit. Angel quickly closed his eyes. Pentious yawned, then quickly realized what happened. He took notice of angel next to him. He layed his head down, as he gently caressed angels cheek. His fingers sliding down to his lips. They look so delicious. He wanted to taste them so bad. He got close to Angels face until he was just a inch away. He slowly moved in close. Angel then opened his eyes
Scaring the snake demon. His heart felt like it dropped. "Angel I'm sorr..." Angel grabbed Pentious by the side of his face and kissed him. This caused Pentious hood to flare up. "Good morning penty baby." Angel smirked devilishly. Pentious was beight red. "Angel oh my word, I do sssinceely apologize. Pleassse dont misunderstand!" Pentious deconstricted from Angel. Hiding his face with his hood. Angel giggled. He lifted Pentious hood away from his face. "Its ok, I dont mind. it's just a morning kiss. If i were you, i would be more concerned with your camping equipment." Pentious confused as to what Angel ment looked down and saw that he had morning wood. Pentious shrieked "oh my word, I'm so sorry." Pentious was bright red, and flustered. Pentious look around at what to do. "Its ok, I'll close my eyes and you can leave. Unless you want help" Angel covered his eyes, and giggled. He felt Pentious quickly squirm out of bed and slam the bathroom door.

Once in the bathroom Pentious pulled on his hair in complete embarrassment. Both his cocks were showing. Even after all that embarrassment they wouldn't subside. Pentious had to take care of them, and quick. He reached down and grabbed one of his cocks and started to rub. He pictured Angel displayed on his bed, looking at him with his fuck me eyes, he licked his lips, he grew hot, and his breath became heavy. He made sure to tease both of his members. He leaned against the wall. He jerked himself off to the thought of Angel. He wondered what Angel could do with all six of those arms. He whimpered out a light moan. He quickly covered his own mouth as to not be heard. Pentious cocks were engorged and throbbing. He took hold of both and jerked fast. He felt the overwhelming sensation build up. "Oh Angel..." Pentious whispered as he came all over his hands. He stood there breathing hard for a moment. He quickly got himself cleaned up and headed back to the room.

Angel was sitting on the edge of the bed. Already dressed in his usual atire. "All better?" Pentious gave a shy smile. "Yes all is good. I'm sorry you had to witness that." Angel stood up a walked towards Pentious. "Dont worry youself with it to much." He pulled Pentious close by his shoulder, and gave him a light peck on the cheeck. "I had a great time penty baby. We should do this again soon." Pentious felt weak to the his knees. "We definitely mussst." As he took hold of Angel's hand and kissed it. Angel blushed a bit. "You never seize to surprise me with your chilvary penty." Angel then walked towards the door and left. Leaving Pentious alone to his thoughts. Pentious let himself fall onto his bed. His face was so hot. He could barley breath. What did the kiss mean? He thought. Was it only a morning kiss? He sighed. He failed to tell Angel how he felt. He hopes to have another chance soon. Pentious quickly stood up. He remembered Angel was suppose to bring his coat. He smiled. Well a chance will be given he thought. As he threw himself back into bed.