THE AFTERMATH

Pentious got up helping Angel up as well. "We ssssure made quite a messsss." Angel looked around "just how I like it." "How about you take a shower and I'll have the egg boisss clean up." Angel pushed himself against Pentious wrappinging his arms around him. "How about we shower together?" Angel grinned wide. Pentious gave a smirk, as he brought Angel up a bit in order to reach him properly. "That sssounds lovely." Pentious snapped his fingers and a couple egg bois appeared. "Prepare the ssshower...for two." Pentious demanded, then looked at Angel. He grabbed his chin and gave him a small yet sweet little peck. "Go ahead and get ssstarted without me my dove, and I'll meet you in a minute." Angel placed two of his right hands on his hips, and winked at Pentious as he walked away. "I'll see you soon." Pentious gave a little wave goodbye. Pentious then turned to his egg bois. "Ok I need this place cleaned up, before Angel and I finish with our shower." The egg bois nodded as they got started.
Pentious picked up his hat from the night stand, and look at it. "I do apologize you had to hear that, but I'm in a relationship now. I would like to respect Angel's privacy. So from now on you will stay inside the ward drobe." The hat looked sad. "Oh dont look at me like that, after all I'm new to how things work, and for now I think privacy is very important. Now be a good hat, and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

Angel walked into the bathroom. The shower was already running, filling the room with heavy steam. The tub was quite large, it had multiple areas that had seats, and candles everywhere. "Fuck ya this is nice, its almost as big as fucking hot tub." Angel removed his lingerie and stepped in, allowing the hot shower to hit his fur. He soaked a bit, trying to get some of the juices from earlier to fall off. He then felt light scratches on his waist, and gentle kisses on his shoulders. "Well look who finally decided to join me, I was starting to get lonely." Pentious wrapped himself around Angel "we cant have that now can we." Pentious held Angel's waist, as he kissed him. Allowing the shower water to hit them. Pentious grabbed some body wash and started to lather Angel. The soap allowed pentious to smoothly glide his hand all over angel. Angel's body shivered at pentious touch, as he let out little hums of pleasure. Angel used his multiple arms to grab onto pentious and return the favor. He rubbed pentious down. Making sure not to miss any spots. Pentious lowered himself for Angel. Since he was much taller than him. Angel noticed the eyes on his body get red. "He so what gives, does taking a shower hurt you. Your umm...eyes dont look so good." Pentious look at himself and chuckled "oh well yesss, but I'm used to it. I'm not sssure about you but I don't think anyone's eyesss are ok with having sssoap in them." Angel frowned a bit. He felt bad that Pentious had to learn to get over the pain. "Besssides i usually just soak in regular water. Sssince I have ssscales I dont get dirty as much as demons think. Their not hard to clean, and thisss keeps my eyesss from hurting, but...I feel like I might need to get soapy more often." Angel giggled as he blushed. "Well i cant help it, things tend to get dirty with me. It makes things more fun dont you think so." Angel raised a brow and smirked flirtatiously. Pentious pulled Angel closer as he gave him a peck. "Oh yes it does my pet."

After their shower both males got robed up, and headed to the room. The room was spotless, as if their night of passion never happened. The room was dimly lit by a small lamp on each side of the bed. Giving it a warm feel. On the bed layed Angel's garments all washed and pressed. Angel grabbed them and moved them aside. "Thanks penty baby." Pentious smiled "your quite welcome darling. Would you like to wear one of my night shirtsss?" Angel looked at the shirt. "A no...first of all not enough arm holes. I can only retract my lower arms. Besides I dont mind sleeping all natural." As he took off his robe. Revealing his naked body, and got under the covers. "Why dont you join me?" Pentious blushed a bit. Even though he had seen Angel in this state on multiple occasions. He stilled got a bit flustered. "Oh that isss quite true, and yesss I wouldnt mind joining you."

Pentious put his clouths away. And slithered under the covers next to Angel. Angel got closer, Pentious was cold to the touch. It made Angel shivered a bit. He liked it. Hell didnt really make easy to keep things cool. This was better than blowing up his light bill. Trying to keep his room cold. He lifted Pentious arm and snuggles onto his chest. Pentious smiled. Happy to see Angel on him. He wrapped his tail on Angel's legs. As he curresed Angel's face. "Goodnight penty baby." As his eyes became heavy. "Sssweet dreams my dove." Pentious kissed Angel on his head, and yawned. He turned off the lights and they both fell asleep in each others loving embrace.