THE DINNER

I decided to use this pic since it's very pretty, and close to what I have drawn. Not mine though.

Both men quickly arrived at Pentious mansion. Pentious quickly got out and helped Angel out of his car, and lead him towards the garden. Angel took pentious arm. As Pentious opened the gate to the patio. Angel gasped. The patio had pink lights decorating the trees around them. There was a single table, draped with a light pink table clouth. It was lit with candles. As two egg bois played the violin while they stood on stools. Angel felt himself get teary eyed at the beautiful display. "Oh penty, its beautiful."

Pentious took Angel to his chair as he pulled it out for him. Angel took a seat. Pentuois sat down as well, and snapped his fingers. Very quickly a bunch of egg bois came out. They served some red wine. And placed a basket of bread on the table. "Your dinner will come out shortly." "Thank you." Sir Pentious then dismissed them. "Wow you have a whole thing going on, huh." Angel giggled. Pentious smiled. Glad that Angel was enjoying himself so far. "Well I just wanted to make you feel comfortable. After all this is our first official date as a couple." Angel blushed as he took a sip of wine. "Well I really like that you did this for me. And I gatta say I love the suit. You look all kinds of sexy tonight." Pentious blushed with a sly smirk. "Well thank you, but the true beauty here is you." As he took hold of Angels hand. Curessing it with his thumb.

The egg bois then came out with a salad cart. "Your salads mr boss man, and mr boss mans date." As they served the plates. "You can call me Angel." They egg boi blushed a bit. They never really get addressed by anyone other than their master. "Oh ok mr angel sir." As the egg boi retreated. "So why did you do all this? I mean I'm not saying I ain't into it...but like why?" Pentious took Angel's other hand and looked deep into Angel's eyes. "well you sssee. You had mention many of your late partners were never truly interesssted in getting to know you. The were mostly interesssted in the blanket hornpipe, and that night we didnt even get to talk much before we...well you know...and I didnt want you to think of me asss a another John trying to get into your pantsss. I wanted to court you properly." "Aww shucks penty, I dont really deserve all that..." Angel giggled as he looked away, Pentious pulled angel close forcing him to look at him. Used one of his hand to curess his cheeck. "You dessserve that and ssso much more my sssweet, sssweet Angel." Sir Pentious kissed Angel's hand. Angel blushed and got closer for a kiss.

"heres your food mr boss man and mr Angel." One of the egg bois got in the middle with two plates. Pentious glared at the egg boi as he let go of Angel's hand. The egg bois gulped as they looked at their master a bit scared. Another egg boi appeared wearing a chef's hat and a fake mustach. "Tonight we have spaghetti with meatballs. bon appetite." As the two egg bois quickly dissapeared into the mansion. "I'm quite sssorry about them. They can be a bit annoying at timesss, but they ssserve me well." Pentious explained apologetically. "No worries. They ain't so bad. Sooo how did you end up in hell."

Pentious rubbed the back of his head "oh well I dont really like talking about it, but the short version is basssically I was a ssscientist. I worked long hard hours. I didn't socialize, or even leave my home, and one day I got heavily intoxicated, and missscalculated some information on an invention i was working on, and died from it exploding in my face." Angel held Pentious hand "I'm sorry about that, but hey, here you can blow up all the time and come right back. So that's a plus." Angel smiled. Pentious gave Angel a light smile back. "What was the invention?" "hmmm, you know i cant recall." "Well how about you. If you dont mind me asssking. How did an Angel end up in hell?" Angel giggled at the widdy remark. "Oh you know, the same ol story of a whore, who got murdered. I came from a bad family, I loved them but they were all mixed up in all kinds of things. And I like living life easy. I grew up using men to get what I want. I became a druggy, and an alcoholic, and one day i went to a party with this guy. There were a lot of people just like me. I used to many diffrent drugs that night I could keep my head straight. Well anyways the guy I went with got totally blown, and tried to kiss me. When I said no he lost it...and killed me." Pentious squeezed Angel's hand. "But what ever, after that i woke up here." Angel gave pentious a light smile. Trying to lighten the mood. Pentious wiped his face. He had the egg bois clear the table. "Would you like desssert my dear." Angel smiled wide, his gold tooth shining in the lights. "Only if dessert is you." Pentious blushed as he gulped. "Well that can be arranged my little dssex kitten. But firssst I wanted to show you sssomething." He stood up taking Angel by the hand. "Now if you dont mind closssing your eyesss for me." Angel curious as to what he had in store. Did as he was told. Pentious led him away.

They walked for quite a bit, and then came to a holt. "Ok go ahead, open your eyesss." He sounded excited. Angel opened his eyes and looked around. He gasped amazed, he held one hand to his mouth, and another on his chest. Almost to tears. He stood in the middle of a cazibo. Its wooden pillars wrapped in pink lights, And pink rose vines. All around pentious garden were pink Rose's. So many who could barely see were they ended. "Do you like them? I wanted to get you flowersss, but I decided to take it up a notch." Angel turned to look at Pentious. Pentious smiled nervously. Angel ran up to him and kissed him as he held him close. "Thank you so much, this is the most beautiful thing that anyone has ever done." Pentious got down on his knees. "Angel I know we are dating already, but I wanted to asssk you properly. Will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" Angel took pentious hand, helping him up. "Of course I will penty." As they both locked in a kiss. They stood and admired the view of the garden for awhile.

Pentious then slithered to the middle of the cazibo and extendedhis hand in an inviting manner "care to join me for a dance?" Angel grinned simply overwhelmed by everything. As he graciously accepted the invitation. Pentious pulled Angel close. Looking deep into his eyes. As they danced. "I hope you don't mind me putting it into wordsss when I sssay, but you have the sssweetest eyesss." Angel giggles "that's my penty, always a smooth talker." With each sway Angel couldnt help feel like he was on a cloud. After a few strings. Angel decided he couldnt wait any longer to tear into Pentious. "You know its kinda getting a bit chilly. Why dont you help me warm up." Angel asked Pentious as he gave him a flirtatious smirk. "Oh I can get you a cup of tea..." Angel's brow went up. "Sure, let's go inside."