A NIGHT OF PASSION

Ok another steamy warning. Just saying dont like it run. Not supposed to read this cuz you to young well...stop it. If you dont well at least I can say I tried.

Pentious opened the door,. Then extended his hand to Angel Dust. Angel took his hand as Sir Pentious escorted him into his mansion. As Pentious closed the door behind him, he turned to look at Angel "how would you like..." Angel dust inturupted with a kiss. Pentious hood flared up, by the surprise attack his face felt hot. Turning bright red. "...Your tea?" Angel's lips felt soft. And before he could say anything else. Angel kissed him again. His kisses were warm. Angel could feel himself being engulfed by the kiss. As he placed one of his top arms on Pentious shoulder and used the other to hold his head, and the middle arms to hold Pentious close by his waist. Making the kiss become deeper. Both males could feel eachother become excited as low moans came from both of them. Angel could feel Pentios smooth tongue go inside his mouth going deep inside his throat. Angel did the same. Sticking his tongue inside Pentious. For a moment pentious was surprised, but liked that Angel was responding well. They separated gasping for air. "Would u...like...to take this...um...to the bedroom?" Sir Pentious asked nervously. He never done anything like this before. Well except some foreplay, but that was with Angel, but actual sex, especially with another man. And it only made things more embarrassing with somone as experienced as Angel. Angel smirked, already knowing exactly what pentious was thinking. "You know penty, you dont have to be nervous. I promise ill take it easy on you." As Angel licked the side of Pentious neck. Sending heated chills down his back.

Pentious heart was beating fast. He grabbed Angel by the hand and took him upstairs, he threw him on the bed, and locked the door. Angel was a bit surprised by Pentious attempt to be assertive, but he could clearly see that Pentious was on the more submissive side. Angel stood up, taking off his wig. And jewels. He unzipped his dress, slowly showing off his back, pentious starred, small hiss of excitement echoed out. Angel held the dress in place as he took off his heels, then turned around, and with a smile let go of the dress. Showing off his black lingerie. Pentious devoured Angel with his eyes. Angel got back on the bed, and with a finger signaled for Pentious to come to him "Well penty, why dont you slither your way over here, so we could have some fun."

Pentious grinned as he raised a brow, and did just as he was told. He got on the bed next to angel. Angel then straddled Pentious. While rubbing hid chest. He looked deep into pentious eyes "you know I really care about you penty." Pentious simply grabbed one of Angel's hands and gave it a single kiss. "I do to. Your a marvelous creature, truly a sight to behold." Angels eyes widen, slightly by what Pentious said. he gave a shy smile, and kissed Pentious passionately. Moved by his kind words, and started to unbutton Pentious suit, and take off his clouths. He kindly placed his hat on the night stand next to the bed. Facing away from them. As to not make pantious feel uncomfortable.

Angel rubbed his smooth, and scaly chest. He licked it all the way up to his lips. Pentious breathing got heavy. As he held Angel by his waist. "You like that dont you penty?" Pentious nodded."well what are you waiting for?"Angel asked as he pointed to his bralette clip "oh, right..." As Pentious started to unclip it. Angels bralette came undone and his breast burst out. Showing off the large heart shape on his body. Pentious could not help but stare at them. They looked so fluffy he thought "You like what you see?" Angel asked with a smirk. Pentious nodded "do you want to grab them?" Angel grabbed his breast and started to rub them in front of Pentious. Teasing him. Pentious basically drooling at this point grabbed Angel's breast. Angel jolted a bit. Pentious started to rub his chest. They were so big, so soft, Pentious put his face in the beautiful pair. Something he had wanted to do since he first saw them. Angel smelled good like strawberrys. Pentious started to nibble on his sensitive spots, and suck on his nipples. As he slightly bit down tugging on them with his fangs. Angel moaned, loving all of the attention.

Soon Pentious cocks started to erect. Coming out of Pentious. Angel used his top hands to hold pentious face and kiss him hard, hungry for him. Angel started to lick him down his neck. Taking small bites. Pentious moaned " ah angel..." Angel continued to lick even lower, his own erect member and breast rubbing against pentious members as he made his way down, making pentious shiver. Pentious starred at Angel as he went down on him. He looked so hot. He felt himself get even harder, as he watch Angel get to his tip of one of his cocks with his tounge. "You taste good penty." Angel said as he continued to lick Pentious cocks all over. Covering them with his saliva. Pentious licked his own lips. His body fueled with lust. Angel then put one of his cocks in his mouth and started to suck. While using one of his middle hands to jerk the other one off. "Fuck....ahhh...angel." Pentious moaned as he arched back, his tail wrapping around Angel's leg. He could feel Angel's warm wet mouth surrounding his cock. It felt so good. Angel switched from one cock to the other. Making sure booth were nice and wet. Angel could feel Pentious throbbing through his hand, and mouth. His tail constricting harder "Your mouth... feels...so good on my cocks..." Pentious said through his moans. Angel continued to suck him off "Ah angel...I think ima ganna..." Angel kisses Pentious interrupting him. "Be a good boy penty and cum for me." Angel said as he jerked off both of Pentious cocks. Pentious squirmed at the overwhelming sensation, and after a few more strokes came all over Angel's chest and stomach. "Did u like that penty?" Angel asked as he licks some of the cum off his hands savoring every drop. "...yessss.." Pentious answers in breathless state. "Oh but im not done with u yet."

Pentious smiled nervously. As he watched Angel pulled his panties to the side. He moved his hips back and forth on Pentious cocks. Pentious anticipation grew. He wanted Angel bad. Angel could clearly see this. He wanted to play with him a little longer, but he was also becoming impatient, and withought warning Angel sat onto both Pentious cocks. Causing pentious hood to flare up in a sensation he never felt before. Angel moaned, as he arched his back. It was painful, but he knew that part would soon subside. He started to move his hips up and down on Pentious. Moaning loudly, loving how good it felt. "Oh hell angel...fuck...you feel so tight." Pentious gasped inbetween moans. He held Angel by the hips, as he thrusted with Angel. Matching his rhythm. As angel jumped on his cocks. You could feel the heat in the room get thick. Pentious body burned, vibrating to each thrust. He wanted to fuck Angel. To look into his eyes as he penetrated him. Making him yell for him.

Pentious Used his tail to flip Angel onto his back, and continued to fuck Angel. He wasn't sure if what he was doing was right, but it felt good. Angel didnt seem to mind. He pushed Angel's legs open, and pulled him closer. He started to thrust into Angel. Angel's moans grew louder."fuck me harder!"Pantious did as he was told. Pounding down into the spider, and grabbing hold of Angel's waist, and breast. Angel's tops hands held on the bed sheets gripping them hard. His middle hands holding onto Pentious, and his lower ones were wrapped by Pentious constrictive grasp. Pentious loved to see Angel in this state. Begging for him. He never felt this much power over somone. "getting... confident...I see." Angel smirked panting. Pentious felt embarrassed by the statement, but angel was right. It felt good to make somone he loved feel so good, and call out for him. He wanted to hear it more. So he continued to fuck Angel. Kissing him, muffling his sweet moans. Until he hit a sensitive spot inside him that made Angel go mad. His moans grew louder, crying out for Pentious."oh penty...right there...fuck me baby...dont stop..." Pentious hood flared up in excitment. Angel hugged Pentious close. Leaving no space inbetween them, his dick rubbing against Pentious body, "angel...i...love...you" Pentious moaned loudly. "I...love you...to" Angel replied as he kissed Pentious passionately. Angel came all over pentious, and himself. After a few more thrust Pentious felt his member start to throb hard. "I'm...ganna..." "do it baby, burst inside of me!" Angel yelled. As pentious got the ok from Angel. He allowed himself to release inside of him, filling him up.

The both of them stayed still. Exhausted, Pentious pulled his cocks out spilling some of his semin onto the bed. Then flopped down next to him. Both completely out of breath, speechless about what happened. "Wow, you were pretty good for a first timer. I didnt think you had it in ya" Angel said giggling. "I know, I didnt think I had it in me either." Pentious admitted as he let out a shy smile. "And you my dear were exquisite." as he gave Angel a small peck on the check. Angel blushed as he turned to his side to lay on Pentious chest. Angel couldn't believe that just maybe. In hell of all places, he would find somone who was so insufferably annoying, to be the gentleman he longed to have, and never knew he needed in life. He was sure for the first time ever, he felt love, and physical attraction for somone. "Who knew in hell of all places I wouldn't just find my prince, but a king." Pentious giggled placing his forehead to angels. "And I would of never thought to find an angel."