SIR PENTIOUS TRUE FEELINGS

"Quick everyone angel will be here at any momment, and I want everything sssspotless, and ready for tonight." Pentious hissed. He slithered over to his couch and sat down, giving a frustrated sigh. One of the egg bois came out from around the corner. "Hi mr boss man, are you ok?" Pentious jumped a bit startled by the egg boi. "Well no I'm not ok, I have been quite confused for awhile about this whole Angel thing, and i dont know what to do anymore." The egg boi gave pentios a sad look. It made him unhappy to see his master like this. "Will you like to talk about it more?" Pentious nodded uncertain if talking to one of his egg bois would do anything, but he needed to talk to someone.

The egg boi brought a stool to sit on, put on a pair of glasses, and held a paper and pencil. Pentious raised a brow ."Ok mr boss man. What about Angel makes you feel confused?" Pentious layed down, took a minute to collect his thoughts then took a long deep breath. "I think I like Angel, but we just became friends and I don't want to end up ruining thingsss between usss." The egg shocked by everything thing took off his glasses dramatically " what!...you have a crush on Angel Dust? One of hell's most beautiful, popular, and loved porn stars!" Pentious glared at the egg. The egg boi quickly calmed down, sitting back and putting his glasses back on. "I mean, Angel Dust is quite famous, and loved by many, for his sexual performances, do you think this feeling of love could be misconstrued as lust. After all mr boss man, it has been a long time, I have never seen you with anyone physically." Pentious turned red, at the point the egg boi gave him.

Pentious thought to himself for a moment. He knew it had been awhile since he had the blanket tango. His last time was when he was alive. He had always been so consumed by his work that he never even thought about going around making himself available for anyone. Much less for any form of intimacy, But he knew it was much more than that with Angel. He loved how crafty he was, stronge, beautiful, funny, kind and so much more. Just one look at him and Pentious melts. But as much as he knew that Angel's body isn't all hes after. He coulnt help but feel overwhelmed by thoughts of heated desires for Angel. "I know it's much more than that. I like everything about him. I feel like I'm on a Boat, ssswaying with eatch passsing wave of emotions for him. He makes me dizzy, and light headed, but i cant stop sssailing on thessse feelings. But I can also feel this deep desire for him, it makes me hungry to think of biting into his flesh, and devouring him whole in heated passionate sssssex." Pentious had sat up and had started to breath hard. His hand in fists. The egg boi was flushed. his eyes were big and glossy, with a small whingeing smile. "oh mr boss man. Your in love. physical and emotional attraction all meet to make you feel like this." The egg boi had jumped up in excitement. He sat down and wrote some notes. "My profesional opinion is to tell Angel how you feel." As the egg boi gave Pentious a piece of paper, on it was Pentious and Angel holding hands with a big heart around them. Pentious gave the egg a small smile. "Hmm I guess this wasnt so uselesss after all, and your right! I need to tell Angel how i feel about him. Even if i might mean I lose him. I cant keep torturing myself like thisss. Now if you excuse me i must get ready for bed." Pentious slithered away. The egg boi put away his paper and pencil and he took off his glasses rubbing his eyes. "whew, another satisfied customer, it's hard work but good honest work."