BACK AT THE HOTEL

Pentious and Angel pulled up at the hotel, and headed inside. Vaggie and Charlie were sitting on the sofa talking. They girls looked up to see the two demons hand and hand. Charlie jumped up. "Angel! oh my gosh you have to tell me all about your date. I can see things went well." Vaggie stood behind charlie arms crossed. "Wow, you werent kidding when you said they were dating. This is two weird, I thought you were enemys?" Angel and Pentious blushed a bit. "Well we were and now we ain't, simple." Angel explained as he placed his hands on his hips.

The pair could feel a cold spot behind them. A shadow appeared, and soon after alastor. "Well look who decided to pay us a visit." With a wide grin he took a look at Pentious, and even though the demon was of no real danger to him. He wasnt in the mood to have to go through finances, and budgeting in order to repair anything he destroyed. So he decided to make this a quick take down. As he stepped closer to Pentious. Pentious gulped a bit, but flared his hood in response. Agrrssivly hissing. Angel quickly got in front of the two. Alastor stopped in his tracks, quite confused as to why Angel was protecting the snake demon. Charlie quickly got in the way as well. "Alastor wait!" Charlie yelled as she placed a hand in front of him. "Pentious is no longer a threat to us." Alastors raised a brow. "And why is that?" Charlie looked at the two unsure. "Well...becouse..." "becouse we're fucking...I mean dating." Angel yelled, as he walked towards Alastor. "Hmmm, I see. Is this true snake." Pentious slithered forward towards Angel. Grabbed his hands and gave them a kiss. "Yesss it true. Angel and I are in love. He is my greatessst treasure."

Alastor tilted his head a bit, and started to walk towards the couple. The red hue in his eyes grew bright. "congratulations! This is marvelous news. I truly wish the both of you the best." As he placed a hand on each one of their shoulders. Pentious and Angel gave off an uneasy smile. Alastor didnt really care about other demons personal affairs, unless it was for his personal entertainment, or for personal gain. But this only ment Alastor didnt have to deal with them any longer. "Well then, now that my services are no longer required at this moment. I bid you a good day." Alastor dissapeared just as quick as he appeared. Everyone In the room let out a sigh of relief. Charlie quickly perked up. "That was a close one, but on the bright side, fat nuggets is waiting for you in your room. He has been bathed and fed." Angel's eyes grew big, as he grabbed Pentious hand and ran upstairs. Pentious let's a small yelp as he gets dragged away by Angel.  "Awww" Charlie put her hands together. Thrilled to see Angel so happy. Vaggie simply rolled her eyes.

Last warning younglings leave, and adults prepare youself or skip this part, if not enjoy.

Angel pulled Pentious into his room. Were fat nuggets squealed in excitment as he ran to Angel. "Awww my widdle baby. Who missed daddy? huh, who missed daddy?" Pentious gave a warm smile. As he took a seat on Angel's bed. He looked around. Angel's room looked different than what he imagined, but still very him. Itbwas very pink, bubbly and very eccentric, just like his Angel. Angel threw himself on the bed, And hugged his pig. He looked up at Pentious. "What's the matter? You haven't said a word. Awww...are you jealous of all the attention fat nuggets is getting? You want a hug to?" Pentious raised a finger about to defend himself. He knew that wasnt the case, but this was an opportunity that he ment he could nuzzle against his boobs was to good to miss. "Yesss, it's true. I would like some affection to." Pentious said as he got big puppy eyes. Angel sat up and pulled Pentious to his chest, hugging him. Pentious slumped down on him. Letting out small hisses. Angel giggled at how silly he was. He rubbed his back. "Here watch fat nuggets, I need to change." Pentious squeezed him tighter, burring his face deeper into his chest. "No jussst a little longer." Angel giggled blushing a bit this time. "I cant stay in this forever you know." Pentious looked up not budging. He then starting nibbling on Angel's breast. It made Angel shiver. He made his way up. Were he bit Angel's neck, using his fangs to draw some blood. He licked the small amount that came out. "Mmm...Penty baby...you wanna go? here? Now?" Pentious grabbed Angel kissing him hard. Answering Angel's question. Pentious patted fat nuggets head as he placed him on the floor. The little piggy waddled over to his bed by the vanity.

Sir Dust. An unexpected love story(Hazbin Hotel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara