LET'S HAVE DRINK'S

The afternoon came quite quickly. Angel sat in his room, just getting out of work. He could really use a drink. He layed in bed. He thought about the other night with Pentious, and especially thought about that morning. He could still feel Pentious lips on him. And who could forget pentious morning wood. Angel wished he had taken him up on his offer to help him. Angel couldnt get him off his mind. He felt like he got hit by cupid's bow, but did Pentious feel the same. He could clearly see how he could make Pentious squirm, and blush, but that could be Angel's usual effect he had on men. He thought of Pentious more than the losers he spent time with. Pentious made him feel so light headed he was sure he was floating. Plus that bed of his was huge. So much room for activities.

Angel jumped up a bit, forced out of his deep thoughts startled by the phone ringing. "Speak" Angel answered swiftly. "Good afternoon Angel, its Pentious. I do apologize for bothering you so soon, But I just so happen to realize you still have my coat." Angel smiled to hear Pentious voice so soon. "Shit I forgot about that. I can give it to you today, if your not busy. We can go get a drink." Pentious smile grew happily "of courssse that sssounds wonderful." Angel could hear the excitment in Pentious voice. He found it adorable. He couldnt help think what this snake was doing to him, and his heart. "Ima be a bit busy right now. running errands, but I can meet up later tonight . You can pick me up at 8pm." Angel suggested. Sir Pentious was excited about the invitation from Angel. "I'll be happy to." Before angel could hang up, he mentions one more thing "try not wear anything to dressy. I wouldnt want your nice suit to get messy at the bar. Just wear something chill." Pentious raised a brow "...chill...hmm, well ok." "I'll see you then sugar" Angel then hung up. Sir Pentious slumped in his chair. He felt as if he was on a cloud. He felt warm at at the thought of seeing angel. He couldn't wait for tonight night.