PREPORATION

Sir pentious was in his wardrobe room with a couple of egg bois deciding on what to wear. Four egg bois stacked on top of each other. held up a coat, another held up a bow tie. "What do you think mr boss man sir?" Pentious starred at the combination picked out "hmmm...no thisss wont do..." the egg bois scrambled quickly bringing up another set of clouths. "how about this mr boss man?" Pentious looked at the clouths, and agian dismissed them. "...no..." this continued for a couple of choices brought to him. The egg bois tired and slow, barley able to climb on top of eachother brought one more combination hoping it would please their master. "how....about...(breathing heavily*)...this?" pentious took the coat, inspecting it. He placed over his body as he looked in the mirror. The coat was black, with silky like collar and yellow outlined pockets, his vest had yellow lines that were thick, and the collar crossed over eachother, as it buttoned from side of his chest matching up with the decorative side of buttons. With a yellow matching bowtie. And a black undrrshirt. "Hmm....hmmmm... thisss is absssolute perfection, good job boiasss..." "your welcome mr boss man." the egg bois smiled with joy to have made their master happy. Pentious quickly got ready. He grabbed his living hat and placed it on his head. The hat was happy not be left out this time.

Pentious quickly made his way down stairs to make sure everything was perfect. He had the egg bois set up the out door patio for tonight. He made sure everything was as he drew up in his plans. Pentious sighed as he looked at his master piece. He never would of thought he would draw up plans in order to impress somone with dinner rather than world domination. It made him happy to know he had somone to attemp this for. "Alright everyone placesss. I'm going to go pick up Angel now, and I want everyone on their bessst behaivior...or elsss" some of the egg bois sighed at the thought of their master dating Angel. Sad it wasn't them, but were happy for him. Angel was lucky to have scooped up their master. "Yes mr boss man!"