SIR PENTIOUS BEDROOM

Pentious got home, greeted by his egg bois. "hey boss man, how was your day?" Pentious groaned and stretched as he headed upstairs for a bath."it was alright, quite eventful really." the egg bois followed, starting the bath for their master. Pentious took off his living hat and set it on a shelf, and as he was about to take off his jacket he realized angel still had it. He sighed "well I guess I'll have to call him and ask for my coat back." He snapped his fingers and one of the egg bois ran into the room. He put his hand on his head in a stand at attention formation "yes mr. Boss man sir!" "I need you to get a hold of angel dust phone number for me." The egg boi saluted pentious "yes sir" as he ran off.

He continued to get undressed Pentious unbuttoned his vest, and undershirt,  letting the shirt fall off his scaley smoothe shoulders onto the floor. His scales were black with one large eye on his chest. He slithered in his tub and slowly plunged into the warm water. The egg bois started to wash him. the eyes on Pentious body turned slightly red from the soap, but Pentious was used to it. Once washed up, he snapped his fingers and some of the egg bois came in with a tray holding a glass of red wine, and strawberrys. They lit the candles around the bathroom and played slow jazz music. "Here you go mr. Boss man." as one of the egg bois handed sir pentious the glass of wine. Sir pentious motioned for them to leave.

Pentious sat in his tub with his eyes closed. his mind drifted off. He started to think of a pair of long legs, slim figure, busty, and beautiful eyes, with a charming smile. He could feel his himself become hot, he snapped out of the thought. Breathing a bit hard. He tried to get the image of angel out of his head, but couldn't resist thinking about him. He took a sip of wine as he thought about how nice angel looked when he was on that bridge. He bit into a strawberry not being able to help thinking of angel as he did so, imagining it being his neck, nibbling at it with his fangs ever so gently. the juices dripping down his chin and neck. He could feel his cocks peeking out. He once again shook his head. More vigorously this time, and got out of the bath. Angel is my friend now. I cant think of him in such a manner. He thought to himself. He wrapped himself in a robe and slithered into his room.

He layed onto his bed

He layed onto his bed. His sheets were silky. A deep maroon color, with black details on them. He got comfortable in his bed, and turned on the tv. He searched aimlessly for awhile. Until his eyes widen. It was Angel on tv. He was on a commercial about women's under appaeral. It made him blush to see Angel basically naked on the tv, but he was sure Angel was used to it. He looked at Angel devouring him with his eyes. Stop! stop! He is my friend now...besides. He thoght as he looked down. Why would somone like him ever even think of being with me? Sir Pentious decided it would be best to put his thoughts to sleep. He stretched, his hood flared up and relaxed as he coiled himself, and fell into a deep sleep.