Part 3

The next evening Chat Noir hurried over to Marinette's house as soon as he was done with his lessons. When he got close he was disappointed to see that she wasn't on her balcony. "Of course she's not outside today, it's raining," he thought. The day had started out nice, but the sky slowly became overcast and now a light rain was falling. Landing on her roof, he didn't know what to do. The light was on, so he assumed that she was in there. Trepidatiously he knocked on the hatch leading to her room. After a minute he heard some rustling and the hatch opened up, revealing Marinette.

"Chat!" she said. "Come inside quick before you get soaked!"

He followed her inside. She led him down the stairs from her loft to the main floor of her room. She went over to her desk where a bunch of papers were scattered about. Following her, Chat looked at the papers and saw an assortment of sketches.

"I was just working on some designs," Marinette explained, seeing that Chat Noir was looking at her work.

"Wow, these are really great," he said as he leafed through the pile.

"Thanks, I'm really into fashion. I want to be a designer when I get older."

"Well I think you definitely have the talent. These are phenomenal, Princess."

Marinette blushed at the compliment. "Oh, I don't know about that. I've still got a lot to learn."

"Trust me, you're definitely there already."

She turned to look at him. "Are you into fashion too?" she asked with excitement in her eyes.

"Wh... what, me?" he stuttered. "No, no I don't know anything about fashion. I just think these look cool." He put his hand to the back of his head as he spoke.

"Thanks," she chuckled. "Okay, wait here, I'll go grab us the food."

When Marinette came back, they ate at her computer desk.

"Sorry there's no macaroons tonight, we completely sold out of them today. I'll have to hide some next time so you can have them," she said with a wink.

"What? Unacceptable! No macaroons? I'm never coming back here again!" Chat Noir replied with a grin.

Marinette laughed and they continued talking as they ate.

Now Chat Noir had been in Marinette's room a couple of times before, once during an Akuma attack. Back then there were pictures of his civilian self all over the walls. He couldn't help but notice that they weren't there anymore.

"So, what happened to all the pictures that used to be hanging up?" Chat Noir asked.

"Wh... what?" Marinette sputtered as her cheeks turned red.

"Didn't you used to have pictures of that model all over the wall?" he continued with a big grin.

"Oh, um yeah. Adrien Agreste. He's a fashion model and you know, I'm super into fashion so that's why, um, I had the pictures up." Marinette didn't look up as she spoke.

"Right, I've met him before. So why'd you take the pictures down?"

"Well... he's actually a friend of mine. We go to school together, and I figured, well, it was kind of weird to have pictures of him all over my room. I don't want him to think that I'm some sort of crazy stalker. So I took them down cause I don't want him to feel uncomfortable."

"That makes sense I guess," Chat Noir said. "So, what's he like?

Chat Noir knew that he shouldn't be asking these questions, but he was dying to know what Marinette really thought about him.