Doc

I stand by the fire, drinking my glass of whiskey on the rocks as I listen to Ace talk about this chick, he took to bed the night before. I have grown bored with his man whore ways. I never have been interested in sleeping around. The problem is that finding a good woman that can handle a doctor's hectic life, let alone the dangerous life I have as a biker club member. For now, I will just deal with the stupid dating website that Cece and Katie signed me up for.

I empty my whiskey and head over to the food for something to even out the liquor. As I am passing the back patio, Katie flags me down, so I turn and walk over to her. "I am sorry to bother you but I need your help with something. Would you mind going to the gate and letting my friend, Lucie, inside. She said there was no one at the gate, which I find odd. I will have to tell Reaper letter about it. He is cooking the meat at the moment and you know how he is when he's cooking meat." She said and giggled. I lightly laughed, turning back around I head off to the gate. On the way I passed the blond prospect flirting with one of the sheep, and wave him to follow me.

As I walk up to the gate, I see a tiny women standing on the other side looking cold and scared. She was sexy as hell, she looked to be about early twenties with rich dark brown hair that way in a high bun. Her dark tanned skinned looked soft to the touch. I look to her eyes and they shine Carmel brown. She looks to me and I send her my best friendly smile to help put her to easy. "Hello, are you Lucie?" "Yes, that is me." She said in a small sweet voice that sounded like bells. I turn to the prospect and hollered at him to open the gate.

When the gate was finally open, I stepped up to my angle and held out my hand for her. "My name is Dominic, better known as Doc. I am here to accompany you to the party where I will take you straight to the girls." As she told my hand I felt sparks shoot up my arm and into my chest making my heart beat faster.

As we around the club house, my Light steps closer to me and I can tell she is scared. "It is ok Light. You are safe with me." I told her to help her calm down. Once we reached the other girls and I knew it was time to leave her, no matter how much it hurt my heart. Before she could take a seat, I turned her to me and grabbed her hand. I brought her hand to my lips and placed a soft kiss to it. "It was nice to meet you my Bright Light. I hope we meet again another time." I told her before leaving her to visit with the girls.

It has been a few hours since I met my Light and the hold time, I could not keep my eyes off her. I watch her close, to make sure she is ok. I see her laugh and smile with the girls. It warms my heart that she can get along well with the old ladies, and I picture with cut on her shoulders with my name written all over it. I may know she is not so young, but most decently too young for an old fuck like me, but I can't stop imagining about what a life with her would look like.

I move over to the buffet table and I can't stop myself from looking over at my girl. I know she has not eaten yet, and I am hungry once again. So, I started making My Light and myself a plate. Not sure what she would like, I put a little bit of everything on both our plates. With both plates full of food, I turn to head over to my Light only to find Ace sitting next to her and no doubt trying to flirt with her. As I near them I catch the last bit of what Ace is saying and it confirms my thoughts that he is trying to flirt with her, which makes my blood boil. I look over to my girl and find her uncomfortable with his flirting.

I clear me through loudly, getting both of their attention. My Light sends me a pleasing look of help, and Ace looks up to me with his stupid grin on his face. "Hay Ace. I think Diamond is looking for you." I said to him and watched as his stupid grin got even bigger. He quickly gets up and goes looking for the sheep herself. I place her plate in front of her and sat next to her with my own plate in front of me. "I was hungry and I noticed that you did get anything to eat. It is a nice spread that the women made. I think they'd be sad that you didn't try any of it. She smiles up at me and in a tiny voice she says "Thank you. By the way, why did you call me Bright Light?" "Because in Spanish Lucia means light and your eyes shine like the brightest of lights." And you bring light to my life, I thought to myself.