Light

I wake up to bright light shining into the room making the pounding in my head that much worse. My mouth feels like I have a desert in my throat. Opening my eyes, I look around the bright room to find I am not in my lousy apartment. The walls are nice royal blue, that match the blue carpet flooring and the dark blue curtains that are hanging on the window, next to the bed that I am currently laying in. Right next to the window is a dark wood desk full of papers and files, with a rich brown leather chair by it. At the end of the couch is a dark blue couch a few feet from the bed facing the wall where a flat screen TV hung on the wall.

Looking around I find a bottle of water, next to what look to be a bottle of painkillers. After quickly taking two pills and finishing off the bottle of water, my hangover started to relieve itself. With my headache calming down and my dehydration satisfied I started to remember what had transpired the night before. Coming to the club, meeting Dominic my new boss, dancing with my new boss, drinking with my new boss. Oh God! What if I made a fool of myself? What if I was inappropriate with him? I started to panic but a door to my right opening distracted me as I looked to find Dominic walking out, with a pair of jeans on and a black t-shirt in his hands. I can't stop myself from drooling over the right of his strong chest, flat, hard six pack abs, and the line of dark hair that runs from navel to disappears under his pants.

Dominic clears his throat and knocks me out of my dirty thoughts. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Better than when I first woke up. Thank you for the water and pills." He smiles and nods his head before pulling his t-shirt over his head sealing away the perfect sight from my view. I moved to sit on the edge of the bed to look for my shoes, only not to find them. "What are you looking for my little bright light?" Dominic Asked. "My shoes'' I replied. He chuckled and said. "They are at the end of the bed, but what do you need your shoes for? I thought of me and you could have some breakfast". "That would be wonderful but I need to get home. I need a shower and clothing that doesn't smell like fire". "Why not use my shower and I will get some clothes from Cece for you to borrow. Then we can have some breakfast. That sound good?" Before I could say anything, my stomach answered for me with a big groan. "That would be a yes" Dominic started chuckling walking out the room.

After Dominic left, I headed straight to the bathroom. The room looks like something right out of a magazine. There was a bear claw foot egg shaped tub that sits right next to a big window that looks over the forest. In the corner next to the tub is a square glass, rain drop shower. On the other side of the bathroom is a granite countertop with his and her sinks with gold fixing to match the gold trim full wall mirror.

After stripping my clothes, I step into the hot shower on hot. The water dropped down from the ceiling and fell down my body soothing the tight muscles. I look over and see a man's body soap bottle. I pick it up and smell it and it smells just like him. I lean on the walk because my knees have gone weak. I quickly wash up using the soap and then I wash my hair using his shampoo. The thought of smelling like him all day makes my weep between my thighs. With another groan from my tummy I quickly finish up my shower. After turning off the water, I step out very carefully and look for a towel.

Stepping out into the bedroom I find a small pile of folded clothes sitting on the bed. It was a simple grey t-shirt with some light gray jeans. I'm glad I washed my underwear in the sink before my shower. They are still damp but wearable. After slipping into the clothing, I look down to see that the Jeans are three sizes too long. I sighed to myself before bending down and rolling up the pant legs a few times. I move back to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. I find myself a little pale and with some dark circles under my eyes, I just simply shrug my shoulders before gathering my still wet hair and tying it up in a messy bun on top of my head.