Not talking 🤐

⚠️not proofread⚠️

Me and Nick were just chilling in my room and watching a movie, we could here the noise of people talking in the living room but we just ignored it, that was until I needed food, I hadn't eaten the whole day and was starving.

I walked out of my room and everyone turned to me but didn't say anything.
Y/n: don't even talk, I'm getting food and then going back into my room.
I said as I walked over to the kitchen, I could feel all eyes on me as I made my way to the snack cupboard.
Dad: Y/n I think we should talk
I scoffed as I held the back of chips in with my teeth and other snacks in my hands as I licked the door shut.
Y/n: "we need to talk"
I said mockingly.
Y/n: not happening
I said as I walked out of the kitchen and passed everyone sat on the couches.
As I walked passed someone grabbed my hand
Payton: can you just sit down, please?
He asked with the puppy eyes that I have never been able to resist.
I looked between the couch and my bedroom door, just taking a few minutes to look back and forth before finally deciding.
Y/n: where's my hubby at?
I asked as I ran back to my room and dragged Nick out with me.
Y/n: you have twenty minutes.
Was all I said before sitting next to Nick on the couch. Next to Payton- oop.

Dad: how could you be so stupid?
He asked and my eyes went wide.
Y/n: about which part?
I giggled as I played with my hoodie sleeves.
Dad: how can you be proud of this? You assaulted someone!
He shouted and I just gave him a pouty face.
Y/n: she was hitting on my boyfriend and attacked me anyway! That's what she wanted! She wanted me to fight her so I would get in trouble!
I shouted back and Nick put his hand on my thigh to calm me down.

Mom: okay and what about you and Chase being "fuck buddies"?
She asked genuinely annoyed, I looked over at Chase and he looked kinda smug.
Y/n: wasn't the best dick I've had
I admitted and Nick was trying to hold in a laugh.
Mom: you shouldn't be doing this anyway, I don't care if it was good I care for your well-being, you shouldn't be having sex at this age Y/n!
She scolded and I just looked at her like "you think he's my first?"
Y/n: mom I lost it like two years back, with J, Chase wasn't my first, you know when me and Joey used to go to the cinema? You really think we went there? No. We would go to the tree house and yanno-
My mom and dad looked at me shocked.
Y/n: don't be surprised, like dad said "it's my body"
My dad looked at me like I disrespected his beliefs.
Dad: you disgust me
He spat out and I just looked at him
Y/n: that's already known
I rolled my eyes and turned to cuddle into Nick.

Thomas: you and Nick? Why were you both in a bed NAKED this morning?
He asked me like I owed it to him
Y/n: do I really have to spell it out?
Everyone looked at me like "oh no you didn't"
Y/n: our clothes were wet so we took them off, and there was only one bed in the room so we both took a shower, NOT TOGETHER and then we got into bed and well... two naked teenagers, one bed- kinda self explanatory isn't it?
I replied smugly.
Everyone looked at me wide-eyed
Mom: how are you proud of this Y/n?!
She asked me very obviously ticked off.
Y/n: it's called experimenting
I said with jazz hands.
Payton: no Y/n that's selling your self for sex
I looked at the boy kinda confused since he had made one massive mistake.
Y/n: did you have to pay to fuck me? Nope didn't think so.
I once again rolled my eyes and everyone just looked at me in shocked.
Y/n: if I want to do this I can, don't look at me so shook, it honestly doesn't matter.
Payton looked at me like I wasn't making any sense.
Payton: Y/n you're just going to end up exploiting yourself for sex
He said looking into my eyes, I could tell he meant it but nah I didn't care.
Y/n: remember when we were friends? And do you remember when we didn't mess up our friendship by dating? Remember when I could sit here and look at you without wanting to rip your head off? I remember. And when would stay up all hours writing music? Cus I just wish we never dated, I wish we were never anything more than friends, I wish I never fell in love with you Moormeier. I regret it all.

I got up and started walking back to my room, I felt a pair of hand wrap around my waist and spin me around.
Payton: no you don't
He said as he looked at me with tears in his eyes
Y/n: yes I do
I whispered back to him, I didn't wanna hurt him but he hurt me first.
Payton: you don't
He repeated himself again, a year trickling down his cheek
Y/n: Payton please don't cry
I said as I wiped the tear with my thumb.
Payton: you're my everything, I can't loose you. Please. I- I er... I remember the time when I first realised how much I liked you, you were going to that party with Joey and you looked so gorgeous that I kept staring at the picture you sent me that night, you were wearing a tight-fitted neon green dress and your hair was in loose curls, you looked so beautiful but I couldn't have feelings for you, I couldn't feel that way cus of Joey, he was my main man, my partner in crime. Geez I loved that boy like my own brother but I was so goddamn jealous that he got the girl, and if he was still here you would still be with him. I fell in love with you at such a young age, I didn't make a move... I knew you didn't feel the same, I knew that you liked Joey so I played it off. I ended up dating Emilie, I fell in love with her but she didn't love me back. I'm going through that again aren't I?

I looked at Payton,
His hands on my waist,
My hands caressing is face,
Both of us looking into each other eyes.
Damn
It was Payton.
I was in love with Payton.

Y/n: I- I can't do this
I said as my voice cracked and I let go of Payton and walked to the back door, out to the garden.
I did the only thing that I thought was logical.

I jumped in the pool.

I can't deal with this...
Nick, Chase, Payton
Payton, Nick, Chase
Chase, Payton, Nick

One my best friend,
One my fuck buddy
And one my current fling.

Help
Me

WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO HARD?!?!

Love y'all 💛