🎶 Dancing in the moonlight 🎶

Josh: wait so you weren't a pussy and you kissed him?
He ranted as he kinda teased me
Bryce: wait Y/n wasn't a pussy for once in her life? Crazy stuff.
Bryce added
Y/n: I'll punch you both in the face if you don't shut up
I warned only half joking.
Nadya: Y/n can we talk?
She asked as she walked over, she looked kinda pissed but I mean I would be too.

Nadya: if I knew you liked him I wouldn't have kissed him
She said.
Y/n: bebe it's fine, it doesn't matter. I'm sorry if I hurt you though, please can we keep this between us?
I asked and she gave me a massive smile.
Nadya: of course bebe
She said as she bought me in for a hug
Y/n: just a word of advice, Sam's single.
I winked to her before walking back to the dance floor.

I was dancing with Mads, swaying our hips to the beat and singing along to the lyrics.
Y/n: 🎶bust that pussy open then I tell her bring it back!🎶
Mads: 🎶bust that, bust that pussy open then I tell her bring it back!🎶
We both sung as we danced around, swinging our hair around.
Payton: Mads can I steal Y/n from you?
He asked as he grabbed my waist
Mads looked at me with a "you go girl" look on her face.
Mads: sure, keep her for the whole night.
She said as she carried on dancing.

Payton: I'm sorry about the kiss
He said as I started once again dancing
Y/n: Payton it's fine, like Mads said it's just a game... and anyway I got to kiss you after.
I giggled as I turned my body around, slightly grinding on Payton's crotch.
Payton: I- *clears his throat* um
He didn't know what to say, the friction was kinda crazy for him, it was driving him wild.
Payton: wanna get out of here?
He managed to finally get out.
Y/n: and do what Moormeier?
I teased as I turned around to face him, still dancing, his eyes traced my body, hungry... hungry for something more than the buffet here.
He laughed before picking me up bridal style.
Payton: you'll see when we get home.

We got into Payton's car, not even saying goodbye to anyone.
Luckily for us Payton hadn't been drinking so he could drive us home.

Y/n: Pay why are we going home this early?
I asked slightly irritated but also turned on.
Payton: it's three in the morning Y/n, we would've had to go anyway
He said turning his attention back onto the road.
Y/n: but I don't want to go back... can't we just stop somewhere and get food or something?
Payton looked over at me and agreed.

We drove for a little while before stopping by a kebab truck.
We walked up to a hill, just where the car was parked.
I put my hair into a messy bun that was only held up by a clip as we sat and enjoyed the view.
Y/n: it's so pretty
I said as I laid my head on Payton's shoulder admiring the sunrise.
Payton: almost as beautiful as you
He said as he looked down at me.
Payton: Y/n I don't care anymore, you're the one I want, I don't want you as my best friend anymore.
I turned my head to look at Payton
Y/n: glad we're on the same page
I giggled as I placed my lips of his, moving in sync slowly before parting.
Payton: we need to get back
He said as he grabbed my hand and helped me get up off the grass.

TIMESKIP

Payton: shhh don't wake anyone up
He said as he quietly closed the door.
We both stumbled into the house making quite a racket as we made our way upstairs to kiss room.
He grabbed my waist and closed the door, slamming me agains it.
I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUTS DON'T READ IT!!! IM NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU.
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

I removed the clip from the back of my hair, letting my hair flow free, while my lips moved in rhythm with Payton's.

Payton pulled his shirt off leaving his bare chest exposed, his abs showing as his muscles tensed holding me to the wall.
I reached down and un-zipped my skirt, letting it fall to the ground.
Payton moved my top straps down my arms and unzipped the back, pulling it off me, and then pulled his pants off, leaving us exposed for anyone who could walk in.
The only thing separating us was my panties and his boxers.

Payton leaned over and kissed my neck as he turned the lock on the door to ensure no one would walk in on us.
Y/n: I want to please you
I said as I let out a breathily moan.
Payton smirked as he lifted me up and placed me on the bed
Payton: I don't think so
He said seductively.
I sat up and moved myself off the bed.
Y/n: lay down
I said as I lightly pushed his chest.
He laid down and I pulled his boxers off exposing his hard member.
Y/n: already hard for me baby?
I said as I gave his dick little kisses till I reached the tip, flicking my tongue on it and breathing cold air, making Payton flinch.
Payton: fuck Y/n just do something
He said in a raspy voice as I put him in my mouth, teasing him as I took him out of my mouth with a pop
Payton: Y/n come on please don't tease.
He said as he grabbed one of my hands.
I looked up at him and I could tell he wanted, no needed this.
I move my hands to his thighs and lowered my head until I felt him hit the back of my throat, I bobbed my head up and down, occasionally looking at Payton to see him with his head flung back, his hands gripping the bed sheets as he tried to contain his moans.
Payton: fuck baby just like that
He said as I carried on with what I was doing
Payton: don't stop... I-I'm close- so close
Something in me clicked, I wanted him to cum because of me, because I was making him feel good, I wanted to feel him slide down my throat due to what I did.

I bobbed my head faster and his hands found my hair as he tried to contain his moans.
He let out a kinda load groan as I felt his hot, sticky substance run down my throat.
Ignoring the taste I swallowed and climbed on top of him, I sat on his chest and placed my hand on his neck, applying the slightest bit of pressure.
I leaned in and gave him a kiss
Y/n: was that good baby?
I seductively ask as I my teeth pulled on his bottom lip a little bit.
He couldn't say anything, only nod a yes to me.
Y/n: good
I said as I moved my hands from his neck and down to his abs.

Once he finally regained his composure he flipped us over so I was in the bottom.
He trailed wet kisses obviously leaving hickies all the way to my crotch.
I let out a little moan as he slid my pink panties off of me and kissed my inner thighs.
Y/n: Payton
Moaned as his tongue played with clit.

He licked up my slit before pushing his tongue into me, I pushed myself back into his headboard and arched my back at the contact of his tongue.
Y/n: fuck
I breathed out, my mouth hung open as he dug his tongue deeper, making figure of 8s.
Y/n: fuck baby yes. Don't- don't stop.
He hummed while shaking his head, making me go crazy for him
Y/n: ah! Yes... k-keep going. Fuck!
He chuckled before moving his finger up to my lips, to tell me to be quiet.
Payton started darting his tongue in and out of me faster as I reached my climatic peak.
He wrapped his arms around my legs, pulling me closer to him to his tongue could reach all the spots.
Y/n: P-Pay-ton
I gulped as I moved my hand to his head, my fingers getting tangled in his hair.
I arched my back as I came onto his tongue, he put his hands on my back to support me as he helped me ride out my high.

The rest was a blur, the best blur in my whole life.
All I remember was the sounds of skin clapping, moans, Payton's bed hitting the wall and creaking filling the room.

I watched as Payton finally came, his mouth hung open, eyes squeezed shut.
The entire moment could have made me cum for the third time that night.

⚠️SMUT OVER⚠️

He laid down, his sweaty body attached to mine, trembling as he tried to catch his breath.
Y/n: you're shaking
I said as I said as I held him close.
Payton: I'll be fine
He breathed as he pulled the cover over us and cuddled into my chest
Payton: you're amazing
He said, still slightly shaking, sweat dripping from his forehead.
Y/n: so are you
I replied as I placed a kiss on his head
Before we both drifted off to sleep at 5 in the morning.

Love y'all 💛