The crash

Also thank you guys for 600 followers

I couldn't hear much, just the sound of people screaming and I could smell something, oil.
Y/n: Payton?
I asked as I moved my arm to shake him a little bit, awakening him from his daze.
Payton: fuck what happened?
He said as he reached for his seatbelt and unplugged it, falling to the top of the car since we were upside down
Payton: Y/n come on, I smell oil
He said as he grabbed my hand
Y/n: Payton I can't. My legs stuck
I cried a little as I tried to move my leg.
Payton: oh fuck
He said as he came over to where I was sat.
The car was up against a wall so my door was completely blocked and I would have to get out of Payton's side.
Payton: you're going to be okay
He told me as he undid my seatbelt and held me from falling, one hand on my leg and the other around my waist
Payton: we're gonna get you out, I promise.
The smell that was obviously present kept growing, we both knew what was going to happen.

I heard a small crackle and me and Payton both looked over to where the noise was, of course it was a small fire starting, more oil leaking onto it and helping it grow bigger.

Payton: Y/n we need to get you out now
He said as he tugged on my leg ever so slightly, not causing any pain
Y/n: I can't- Payton I'm sorry but I can't.
He looked down at my leg once again, the only way out was to pull it but Payton didn't want to hurt me.

Y/n: you need to go Payton, I'm sorry- I'm sorry for ever telling you to come here, if I didn't make you come here we wouldn't be in this mess, I want you to find someone else, don't be stuck missing me... I want you to have the most gorgeous babies and I want you to live our dream, I want you to be happy Payton. I love you.
I cried as I told him my final wishes for him
Payton: don't say that. if you die I'm dying with you, I'm not leaving you.
He also cried
Y/n: please Payton
I begged as he wouldn't let me go
Payton: I'm not leaving Y/n, it's not gonna happen.
He said as he looked over to the fast growing fire next to us.
Y/n: Payto-
Payton: shut the fuck up... if you don't make it out of this neither do I. I'm not leaving you I don't care about what you say, I love you
He told me, placing a kiss on my shoulder since he couldn't access my face.

The fire was grouping bigger and Payton was struggling to breathe but has covered my mouth and nose with his hand to help me.

Payton: fuck it.
Was what he said before pulling on me, on one of car doors already being opener and bringing us onto the road.
The shock of pain I felt to my leg was too overwhelming so I passed out.
Payton quickly got back up and walked over to the different part of the road, me in his arms, shielding us from what was about to happen.

BANG

There was a loud bang and many screams, Payton's fast breathing and playing with my hair helped to sooth me as I awoke.

TIMESKIP

Payton carried me the whole way to the hype house, his legs giving way as we got there.
We could hear exited voices from the roof of the house shouting our names until they realised that something wasn't quite right with us.
Tayler: oh fuck
Was all I heard as Payton's legs finally gave way and we fell to the ground, the girls picking me up and the boys helping Payton.
Charli: Bryce she cant walk can you give us a hand?
Charli asked and Bryce looked over before gently picking me up.

I was in mine and Payton's room (guest bedroom) with the girls by my side, a doctor looking at my leg and giving me a cast for it.
Addison: what happened?
She asked and I just looked at her, my face not giving away a thing, no words left my mouth as I ignored the question.
Doctor: that should do it, you need some rest Y/n, take it easy.
He said as he left.

Avani: Y/n you can tell us
She said as she moved closer to me, edging me to tell her what happened.
Y/n: where's Payton?
Was all I said, trying to forget what just happened, not wanting to remember it.
Maddie: he's erm, he's being looked after by the boys upstairs.
I got out of the bed, the girls putting their hands out to make sure I didn't fall, offering me help as I walked passed everyone and made my way into the elevator, the girls following me up the stairs.
I saw Payton on a bed, crowded by all the boys.
I hobbled my way into the room, everyone had gone silent as I walked over to the bed and laid on top of Payton my hands finding his hair and my his finding my waist.
Y/n: I'm so sorry
I whispered into his ear, both of us starting to cry straight after.
He didn't say anything but hold me tight, his breathing still heavy, his hand fondling with the waistband of my leggings, not sure what to say.
I moved my head up and placed a kiss on Payton's lips, the room was completely silent, everyone watching what me and Payton did.
Payton: at least we didn't die
He half joked
Y/n: yeah
I replied

Payton pulled the cover over us both and held onto me tightly, not letting go.

Jaden: you guys okay?
He asked and Payton just looked at him, a small smile on his face as his hand played with my hair.
Payton: yeah
He replied as I snuggled into his chest
Payton: I love you
He said as he gave my head a kiss.