Recruiting Rider

The night was mostly silent in Fuyuki. Except for the yells of Artoria coming from Y/n's house because he summoned Leonidas.

Outside the house however, a man approached. His hair was long, down to his upper back and he had a metal breathing mask on his face.

???: "...I remember these days."

He smiled behind his breathing mask as he looked at the house. He heard the yells of Artoria and Mordred's subsequent laughter.

???: "They sound just as lively as I remember. Heh. I was such a fool in this time."

He looked towards the sky, revealing E/c eyes. An image of a ring of light flashed in his mind as he gazed up at the sky.

???: "No matter. I remember the outcome of this holy grail war. I hope you're ready for the battles ahead, Y/n."

He looked back at the house one last time before walking away.

He wandered until a familiar presence appeared nearby.

Archer: "So. you're the same as me, huh?"

???: "In a sense. I know who you are, Archer. Or is Emiya what you'd prefer I call you?"

Archer: "I don't know...Do you still go by your name?"

The man turned and Archers eyes widened as he saw the breathing mask.

Archer: "what happened to you?"

???: "Many things, Emiya. My breathing is still slightly unstable, so I can't take this thing off for long. Da Vinci gave me another five weeks tops before we can safely remove it for long periods of time."

Archer: "...why are you here?"

???: "I'm testing my Rayshift capabilities. I'm only gonna be here for a bit before I head back."

Archer: "I see...who wins this?"

???: "Heh, No Spoilers. Take my suggestion, Emiya. Don't be a dick. Help your master and her allies. Also, kick yourself in the balls for me."

Archer: "You say that like I wouldn't normally."

???: "True...Now then. Da Vinci. You can bring me back now."

A female voice was then heard from a device on his wrist.

Da Vinci: "Alright. Bringing you back, big guy. Besides, you're going on your first mission soon."

???: "Ooh, where am I going?"

Da Vinci: "Orleans. I think your old pal Jeanne needs a talking to."

???: "Ohoho! Imma commit some fuckin' sins when I find her."

The woman laughed over the comms and The man disappeared.

Archer: "So Y/n survives this..."

Meanwhile, back at Y/n's house. Things were getting...hilarious.

Leonidas: "Come on! We gotta band together and forge powerful bonds together! *hic*"

Y/n: "who spiked Leonidas' drink?"

Mordred: "I did!"

Y/n: "...give him more, I wanna see how far this goes."

Mordred laughed while Artoria just grumbled to herself. Gorgon had already gone to sleep, as had Ishtar.

Serenity was helping Haruna clean up after dinner. Mordred was drinking with Y/n and Leonidas while Jeanne just sat in the backyard peacefully.

A few seconds later a loud thump was heard from the living room as Leonidas passed the fuck out right there on the table.