A Spring Blossom Falls

Y/n and Gilgamesh arrived at the site where the grail would appear and they saw Sakura standing in the middle of the lake.

She turned to them and giggled.

Sakura: "You made it! I was starting to worry."

Y/n: "Sakura! Snap the hell out of this!"

Sakura: "Huh? What are you talking about, silly?"

Y/n: "Sakura...please, remember who you are and don't let the grail have control anymore."

Gilgamesh: "I'm afraid it's too late for her. She's too far gone."

Y/n cursed as he stepped forwards.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, Sakura. If you won't snap out of it, then I'll need to force you out of this."

He held his hand out and created a mini uzi.

Y/n: "Forgive me, Sakura!"

Y/n took aim and opened fire with the Uzi, Sakura giggled and her ribbons deflected each of the bullets.

Y/n then threw the Uzi to one side.

Y/n: "Gilgamesh, keep her suppressed with Gate of Babylon!"

Gilgamesh: "On it!"

Gilgamesh jumped into the air and blasted Sakura with a volley of Weapons created from the gate of babylon.

Sakura just kept giggling as the weapons were rendered ineffective against her.

Y/n then grabbed a sword and ran at Sakura. He took a couple of swings at her before one of her ribbons shot up and slashed his arm open.

Despite the injury, Y/n kept his assault going when a barrage of Kunai knives were thrown into the ground in front of him.

He then jumped back as he heard a horse galloping towards him. Artoria then charged straight into Sakura with her horse and the Rhongomyniad poised to pierce her.

Sakura effortlessly avoided the attack when Mordred tried to attack from behind.

Sakura giggled as she dodged each strike. Her laughter would soon fade as she was hit in the back with magic.

Both Mordred's and Artoria's eyes widened as they saw Morgan Le Fay unleash a volley of attacks on Sakura. When she was done, she ran over to Y/n and healed his arm.

Sakura: "Boo~ that wasn't fair."

???: "Who gives a shit, Sakura?"

Sakura spun around before receiving a blast of black flames to the abdomen and face. Edmond Dantès then kicked her into the air.

Ishtar waited in the sky for her before drop kicking her downwards into the ground. before she could hit the ground though, Frankenstein slammed her club into Sakura's side and sent her sprawling away.

Sakura was barely fazed however as she stood up with almost no damage done to her.

Y/n: "Damn!"

Sakura: "Aw~ are we finished playing?"

There was a sudden roar as Heracles charged in and smacked Sakura away to the side.

Sakura caught herself easily before slashing at Heracles' arms with her ribbons.

Y/n then ran in and used hand to hand combat to deal with Sakura.

He dodged a ribbon before landing a solid punch to the stomach. He followed it up with a palm strike to the jaw.

He could see Sakura's eyes flash back to their regular colour.

Y/n: "Sakura! Wake up!"

Sakura: "Y-Y/n...help...me..."