Chapter 24

Joe's pov

Usually I was so I excited to be going to Demi's house but today I was particularly nervous. I was upset and I kind of felt like I was going to throw up as I knocked on her door nervously.

I was hoping she would open her door slowly so I could just prepare before I saw her on what to say and how to let her down easy. There was truly not going to be any easy way to disappoint her at this point honestly. Though, within what felt like a millisecond Demi's door was swinging wide open and her face had the happiest smile I'd seen on her face in a long time and I could tell she was so excited and happy to see me.

 Though, within what felt like a millisecond Demi's door was swinging wide open and her face had the happiest smile I'd seen on her face in a long time and I could tell she was so excited and happy to see me

"You're here!" She said excitedly pulling me into the house and kissing me.

I could tell by the passion of the kiss that Demi wasn't going to make this easy. I knew I had to pull away as an image of Sophie popped in my head. It wasn't fair for me to keep this information back about Sophie having cancer back. I couldn't continue this relationship with Demi. It wouldn't be good for either of us, as much as I loved Demi...

"Demi," I said as I pulled away.

"What?" She asked.

I stared as her and gulped as she was in her robe and it looked like there wasn't much under it.

"I have to talk to y-,"

"Shh," she said putting her fingers to her lips seductively.

Oh no, here we go. I guess there was no way I could tell Demi about Sophie having cancer if I have a boner, right?

-

Demi moaned and arched her back at the sensations that my clit torture was causing. She began to ease her hips off of the bed wanting more of me.

"I want all of you, baby." She moaned.

With that, I slid my cock deep into her with one thrust making her cry out in ecstasy. My thick cock stretched her pussy lips around it. She could feel every shudder of me deep inside. I began to pump into her fast and deep, moaning and struggling to breathe with each thrust.