•Chapter 1•

"Hey Jake! You ready to go?" I asked happily as I approached him. He agreed to come with me to this abandoned building. I don't know what it was before it got abandoned though, all I know is that there isn't anyone that lives there are goes there. I have been to the place once, but only checked out some of it. So this time, I am bringing Jake along to explore the rest.

"Do we have to Sammy?" Jake whined. "Yes Jakie! You promised!" I pouted. He then kissed me. I forgot to mention, Jake and I are dating. We've been together for almost 2 years now, and I love him more than anything. "Let's go cry baby." Jake chuckled as he stood up from the couch and took my hand. "You're the cry baby." I smirked, then kissed his cheek. I ran out to his car and got into the passengers seat.

"Forgetting something?" Jake said as he got in the driver's seat, holding up my backpack with some equipment we would, or night be needing. "Thanks Jake! You're the best!" I giggled a bit. "I know I am. You don't have to tell me." Jake said, playing with his hair. "Can we go now, Jakie?" I asked. "Ya, of course." Jake said, pulling out of the drive away if our big mansion that we share with 4 of our other friends; Corey Scherer, Devyn Lundy, Aaron Doh, and Elton Castee.

(( I know that Jake didn't live in the Traphouse while Elton did, but for this story, let's just pretend that they did))