•Chapter 10•

Sam has started to notice some changes in the brunette ever since the blonde broke up with Jake. The brunette would always start to get nervous around the blonde, as well as embarrassed, and all stuttery ((A/n not sure if that's a real word)).

Today, marked exactly a month after the blonde and brunette met.

((Sam's P.O.V))

I was nervous. Today I was going to tell Colby that I liked him. All of the roommates expect him know that I like him. What if he doesn't like me back? What if I lose our perfectly good friendship?

I went into the living room and saw Colby. "Hey Colby? C-can I talk to you f-for a second?" I asked him. "Uh, y-yeah sure." We went into my room and sat on the bed.

"So what d-did you want to t-talk to me about?" Colby asked after we sat down. "I don't really know h-how to put this. But I-I think that I mi-might like you. More than a-" I then felt a pair of lips press against mine. I hesitated to kiss back at first, but I did. Colby then pulled away and said, "I like you too, Sam. I already kinda knew. I overheard your conversation with Jake a few weeks ago." I blushed slightly.

"Colbs?" I quickly said. "Ya, Sammy?" "Will you be my b-boyfriend?" Colby smiled at me, then kissed me again. I kissed back of course. "Of course I will Sammy." He said after we pulled away. "I'm happy that we met. It was the best day if my life." I told him.

We kissed again, and I made it more passionate. I started to kiss down Colby's neck. Then, I heard a soft moan come out from his mouth once I kissed on one spot of his neck. I smirked, and started to kiss that spot more. "F-f*ck." Colby moaned. I then pushed him down on the bed, and got on-top of him and kissed him. I started to take off his shirt, he did the same to me. ((Imma let you guys imagine what happens next😏😏))