•Chapter 7•

I walked into the hospital, and immediately saw Dr. Robins.  "Thank you for coming!" He said as I approached him. "No problem. So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked. "Well, I was wondering if you could let Mr. Brock live with you for a while. If that's okay with you?" I was shocked. I wanted to say yes. At the house we do have an extra bedroom, and it's right across from mine. "Uhm. I would say yes, but there are other people living with me. I have to call and ask if it's okay first. Is that alright?" I told him. "Yes. Of course." I said, "thank you" then pulled out my phone and walked away.  I called Elton because he was the one who actually bought the house.

~"Hello?"

~"Hey Elton. Um is it okay if this person lives with us? It probably won't be for a long time. Last night while Jake and I were exploring a building, I found this guy covered in blood and-"

~"Sam. It's fine. Besides we have an extra room."

~"Thanks Uncle Elton!"

~You guys are lucky to have an Uncle like me!"

~"Yes we certainly are! Oh by the way. Could you tell the roommates that someone is going to be moving in?"

~"Ya, of course!"

~"Okay, thanks. I have to go now. See you soon."

~"See you soon Sam!"

I hung up then walked back over to the doctor. "Well?" He asked. "He's allowed to stay!" I said happily. "Okay great! Would you like to see him?" I nodded my head. "Okay, but first could you fill out these forms? They are for safety purposes." I nodded my head again, then filled out the forms. It took me about half an hour.

I walked to the room that Colby was staying in. I knocked on the door, then heard a voice I recognized as his saying,  "Come in!"  I opened the door, to see Colby sitting up on his bed.

"Hey, Colbs!" I smiled at him as I sat down on the chair I was sitting on yesterday. "Hey, Sam. Um, i-is your-" Colby started. "No Jake isn't here. I think that he's mad at me. I'm not sure though." I told him. "Oh. So we can talk for longer?" I nodded and Colby smiled. I could see small dimples appear, it was cute. Sam! Stop thinking stuff like that! You have a f*cking boyfriend for God sakes! 

"Hey, you okay Sam?" Colby asked. "Oh, uh ya. Just thinking." I told him. "About what?" He then asked. I answer by saying, "N-nothing. I have a question though."  "What is it?" He asked with a confused look.  "I hope you don't mind asking but... Why were you in the abandoned building? Why were you so hurt?" I asked, with tears forming in my eyes.  "I-it's fine... About 15 years ago, when I was 8, my mom left my dad because he was an abusive drunk. I had to stay living with my dad. About a year later, my dad abandoned me. I was on my own. But his last words before he left me were,  "this isn't goodbye Cole. I will return, and kill, you."  I ran away from him. From everyone. I came here to LA, because I thought that I would be safe. But I was wrong. Last night. Was when he tried to k-kill me..." Colby had started to cry.

His dad abandoned him, then tried to kill him almost 15 years later? What the f*ck was wrong with him?

I pulled Colby into a hug, then kissed his forehead. At this point, I didn't care if I was in a relationship with Jake. I can't stop denying that I have feelings for Colby.

((A/n  here's a longer chapter! I actually started to cry when I wrote Colby's 'story' so I hope that you guys didn't. I cry easily so that's probably why. Thanks for reading!))