•Chapter 5•

Jake came into the room. "Oh my god Sam... You scared me! Why didn't you wake me up!" He said, with a bit of anger in his voice. I could tell that he was mad. "I-I did-didn't wa-want to wa-wake you u-up." I said, tears starting to form in my eyes. I think Colby noticed because he said, "Are you okay, Sammy-?" I started to call him Colbs, and he started to call me Sammy. I didn't mind it, but I think Jake did, "Hey! Only I can call Sam that!"  "J-Jakie. It-it's f-fine!" I told him. "Okay fine whatever! Can we leave? I'm tired!" I could tell Jake was getting jealous. And when he gets jealous, he gets angry; very angry. I really didn't want to leave. But I had to. "Y-yeah." I said, standing up. Before I was out the door, I looked back at Colby. Jake was walking down the hall, so I quickly ran back into the room.

"I'm so sorry about him. He just gets jealous and angry easily, and I can't really do anything about it." I told Colby. "Are you two da-dating?" I nodded. "Oh. And it's fine." He gave me a small smile, I returned it. "I'll come visit you tomorrow, if you want?" Colby nodded. I gave him a quick hug, then left the room.

Jake and I didn't really talk in the ride home. I think he was mad at me. Even when we got back home. We usually slept in the same bed, but this time he slept in his own room. Jake hasn't been in is own bed for God knows how long. I was up for the rest of the night, thoughts popping up in my head about the day that had happened.

Why was Colby even in the building? How did he get hurt? Why is so Jake upset at me?

Do I like Colby?