•Chapter 2•

Jake and I drove in silence the way to the abandoned building. I was looking out at the sky; at the stars in the sky. I'm not sure why, but we decided to go at 8:00pm. It probably wasn't a very wise choice, but at least we get to explore. I love exploring places. It gives me comfort. It feels right somehow.

~Time Skip~

We are finally here. It doesn't look any different from the last time I was here. Last time, I explored the front and it was also just me, so this time, since I had Jake with me, we were going to explore the back. I have heard that the back of this weird, abandoned place, was creepy, so I got scared and didn't go. At least now I have protection.

"Are you ready Jake?" I asked as we stood outside the back of the building. "I'm not sure. Are you ready?" He then returned the question. "It's 'Now or Never'" I said.

Jake and I had to do a bit of climbing. There wasn't a back door so we had to find a window; there were a lot of those. "I thought that I was about to die..." Jake said as he panted. "Are tired from just doing a bit of climbing?" I giggled. "Shut up Sammy!" Jake whined. I then kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand, leading him to a room that I saw a bit ahead.

"Look at all of this broken glass!" Jake said while trying to avoid stepping on any. "Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." I told him. "You too Sammy. You are probably more fragile then I am." Jake pointed out. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, trying to sound offended. "It means that if I were to do something to you, then you would break down, or give in easily" Jake smirked, coming closer to me. "No!" I'm not sure why, but I ran. I ran fast, and into another room. And what I saw in there, I don't think I would ever be able to unsee...