•Chapter 11•

((Colby's P.O.V))

I woke up an saw that I wasn't in my own bed. I then heard soft snores from beside me, and remembered who I was with. I looked over and saw a sleeping Sam. He looked so cute.

"C-Colby?" I heard Sam say. "Yes Sammy?" I responded. "I love you." He then wrapped his arms around me, and cuddled into my chest. "I love you too, Sammy." I said as I kissed his head.

"Hey Colbs?" I looked at Sam who had a worried look placed on his face. "Yeah baby?" I asked. "W-what do you think all of th-the ro-roommates will think?" Sam frowned.  "I promise they won't be angry or not support us." Sam nodded his head then asked, "When do you think we should t-tell them?"  "Whenever you're ready. I will be ready when you are." I smiled then kissed his lips. "I-I'm r-ready."

((Third Person P.O.V))

Both Sam and Colby got out of bed and changed. Colby texted in the group chat they had with all of the house members; Sam, Colby, Corey, Elton, Devyn, Jake, and Aaron. And the brunette called a house meeting in 5 minutes.

5 minutes later, everyone was sat on the couch. "Why did you call us for a house meeting, Brock?" Jake glared at the brunette. Everybody knew that Jake didn't have a soft spot for Colby, but he didn't care.

"Well, um. Sam and I have an announcement." Colby told everyone. "What is it?" Devyn asked. "We recently-" Colby started, but the Blonde cut him off. "We recently st-started da-dating."

No one changed their facial expressions. No one seemed shocked. They all looked happy; except for Jake. Jake looked mad, angry, and jealous.

"To be honest, guys. I think we all knew that this day was going to come." Elton announced. Everyone nodded there head in agreement. Jake just glared at the poor, already hurt Brunette, and thinking if the blonde would go back to him, if the brunette was gone...