•Chapter 12•

The two boys have been dating for a couple weeks already. They were happy. Happy that they had each other in their lives. But what they didn't know, is that their happiness, will soon be drained out of them. All because of one angry, jealous boy, named Jake Webber.

You see, Jake has been wondering something. He has been wondering why the brunette was in the abandoned building, and all bloodied up. So, he thought that he would ask Colby.

Ever since the blonde and brunette announced that they were together, Jake has been acting nicer towards the brunette for a plan he had. And by the looks of it, he was doing a good job on it.

Jake and the brunette were friends, well, that was in Colby's eyes. But he has been opening up to Jake more. So, he thought that he would ask the brunette his question.

"Hey Colby. Can I talk to you for a second?" Jake asked as he approached the brunette in the kitchen. "Yeah, of course! What is it?" Colby responded. "I was wondering, why you were in the abandoned building. About 2 months ago."

The brunette bit his lip, unsure if he should answer the question or not, but he did. The brunette told Jake exactly what he had told Sam; his parents split up because he had an abusive drunk as a father, he abandoned the brunette, and finally tried to kill him.

Jake didn't really feel any sympathy for the brunette, but acted like he cared.  "It's okay, Colby. You're safe here. You're safe in this house. I promise." He told Colby, hugging him.

The brunette thought that Jake was right; right about him being safe. But he was wrong, very, wrong...

((I think I might start writing in third person more often))