•Chapter 8•

((Third Person P.O.V))

Sam pulled into the driveway of the big mansion, then looked into the brunette's eyes and asked, "you ready, Colbs?" The brunette nodded and the two of them got out of the car. The blonde and brunette then walked up to the front door, Colby was shaking with fear, but got calmed down once he felt someone interlock their fingers. He looked over at the blonde smiling over to him. "It's going to fine, trust me." The brunette nodded, as Sam opened the door.

((Colby's P.O.V))

Sam opened the door to the big mansion that he and his friends live in. At once, I saw this male with a beard. It looked like he was at least 25 years old. "Hey Sam!" The male said. Sam smiled. "Elton, this is Colby, Colby, this is Elton!" Sam introduced us. "Hey Colby! You can call me Uncle Elton!" I was a bit confused. "Everybody calls him Uncle Elton because he literally acts like an Uncle, and we also want him to feel old!" I saw Elton glare at Sam. I did a small chuckle. "So, where is everyone?" Sam then asked. "Oh, Aaron is playing Fortine-" Elton started. "Of course he is!" Sam laughed. "Corey is sleeping, Devyn is doing Corey's makeup while he's asleep for a prank, and Jake is in his room." Elton informed us. "Well, I'm going to show Colby where he is going to sleep!" Elton nodded his head, and Sam led me up the stairs, our hands still together.

"So this is where you will sleep! My room is that one." Sam pointed to the door right across the hall. This is great! If I ever need Sam for anything, he will be a few inches away!

"Okay, um, if you need any clothes, you are free to wear mine. We can go shopping for clothing tomorrow?" I nodded my head. Then we heard someone yell, "Everyone come down! House meeting!" I recognized it as Elton's. Sam's phone buzzed, and I saw that he had a notification from Elton. "We have to stay up here for a bit, then Elton is gonna text me telling us when we can come down to introduce you to everyone else. Is that okay?" Sam told me. "Yeah, that's fine."

Sam and I waited a few more minutes, then I heard another buzz coming from his phone. Sam looked at his phone, then at me and nodded. I started to get scared again, but I felt that Sam knew because right away. He interlocked our fingers. I blushed slightly. Why does Sam have to be so cute? And why does he have to be dating someone? I wish I was his.

((Sorry if there is grammer or spelling mistakes cause I didn't edit it))