•Chapter 6•

((Colby's P.O.V))

What just happened? Why was I being yelled at? I know Sam told me, but I'm still confused. I just called him Sammy. He said that I could call him that, and he could call me Colbs. What is the problem about that? I was trying to make a friend...

~Time Skip~

((Sam's P.O.V))

It was now 10:30am, and Jake still hasn't talked to me. Whenever I walked towards him, he would move to a different room. I decided to go on a walk, but just before I left, I got a call.  Why is the hospital calling me?  I thought as I answerd.

~"Hello?"

~"Hi there. Is this Mr. Golbach speaking?"

~"Yes it is. Who is this?"

~"It's Dr. Robins from the hospital"

~"Oh hello. Why did you call?"

~"I was wondering if you could maybe stop by here at the hospital for a quick chat. That is if you are not busy."

~"No, I'm not busy. I can come. I have a question though. What are we going to be talking about?"

~"I wanted to talk about Mr. Brock."

~"Oh, of course. I will be there shortly."

~"Thank you."

~"No problem. I'm just leaving my house."

~"Okay. Drive safe. I will talk to you when you get here."

~"Okay. Bye."

~"Goodbye"

It took me about 40 minutes to drive to the hospital.  Why does Dr. Robins want to talk to me about Colby? What does he want to talk about?

((Sorry for the short chapter))