Bleach

It was Monday morning when Midoriya came to class saying, "Okay kids who wants to see a magic trick?" Of course, the Bakusquad said yes minus Bakugou because he was sure that the nerd was going to do something stupid.
.
.
.
Midoriya placed his backpack on Aizawa's table and took from there a bottle and showed it to others. "Okay, this is bleach, it's really useful to clean a murder scene or a killing weapon. Not that I have experience of that." Midoriya said with closed eyes smile.
.
.
.
"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami said while Iida was lecturing Midoriya for bringing bleach to school and knowing weird *cough* useful *cough* ways to use it. But Midoriya just ignored it.
.
"So as you can see it's not opened," Midoriya said while opening the bottle of bleach and again ignoring what Iida was saying. "Kids don't try this home or school because I got detention just because I had a bottle with me. Wait ignore everything I just said. Don't do this at all."
.
.
Before they could ask what, Midoriya was already drinking from the bottle. And then there was panic.
.
.
Girls and Mineta screaming, Emo gang being emo, Bakugou yelling how weak the nerd was by killing himself and Iida was doing his arm thing and trying with others make Midoriya puke the liquid out of his body.
.
.
.
A few minutes later when Aizawa came to the room he saw all most everybody crying, everybody but a few boys and then he saw the blue face of his Problem child. Next to him, he saw a bottle of bleach on his table.
.
.
He didn't need to even ask what happen.
.
.
In the class could only hear the sound of people crying and Bakugou quietly swearing.
.
.
.
Then there was heard Midoriya taking a deep breath that sounded like his lungs were full of something that shouldn't be there. All watched when previous dead Midoriya was now alive but still had little bit blue-faced from lack of oxygen.
.
.
.
"I'm alive!!" Sayed happily Midoriya while others had "what-the-hell-look" written all over their faces.
.
.
.
A few seconds later Midoriya got slapped into the face by multiple people including his teacher.
.
.
.
That day Midoriya learned that his classmates and teacher didn't like tricks.
.
.
.
.
.
But that didn't stop him from doing them.
.
.