Chapter 2

Penelope's POV

I guess im going back to virginia. I cant belive I left to be with my mom after all she doesn't like me as much as she says she does. But all I care about right now is helping josie. She means everything to me and I shouldn't have left but my mom said she loved me and that she missed me. But I regreted it 2 years later because I miss teasing and flirting with jojo. So I have to get to the airport fast.

Josie's POV

Why is taking my dad such a long time to get to my room. Did he forget about me. Maybe he's just talking to dorian about my situation. Anyway lizzie left to get us breakfast and she has been gone for 15 minuets so I wonder where she went. Anyway I can't move so I might as well just take a nap.

Dr.Saltzman on the phone with Dorian

S: Is she there yet dorian?

D: Yeah were on our way right now well be there in 10 minuets.

S: Ok I just really don't know what to do all im wondering is why hope is still asleep.

D: We'll figure everything out ok just wait by josie's door.

S: Ok

Lizzie's POV

I had to leave josie cause I didn't know what else to say. I still don't know why my dad is taking so long. But I miss seeing josie happy now she looks traumatized that she did everything that she did. I don't blame her tho I would be scared to. But im going to get breakfast cause im so hungry then I have to check on josie.

Authors note

Please let me know if you have anything you want me to add. And sorry for the short chapter