Chapter 9

Josie's POV

So Penelope told me Hope was talking about me behind my back so I decided to investigate. Hey Hope I just wanted to ask am I a over reactor. Sometimes and yes I was talking behind your back Hope told me honestly. I'm sorry for overreacting it's just how I am I told her. Yeah well I'm sorry for talking about you Hope told me. Well I forgive you just don't do it again I told her in a stern voice. I left and went to go find Lizzie. Hey Lizzie how are you I asked. I'm good just trying to find a casual outfit for tonight Lizzie told me. Just wear ripped black jeans and a t-shirt with flowers on it I told her while grabbing my books. Not bad thanks Jos you're the best Lizzie told me as she grabbed her clothes. No problem have fun tonight and don't get drunk I told her in jokingly manner. I won't promise anything Lizzie said as she walked out the door.

Landon's POV

I texted Josie. Hey Jos I'm ready when you are. Hey Landon I'm ready I'll meet you in the library. Ok see you then. I grabbed my books and headed to the library to meet Josie. Hey Josie which class you wanna do first I asked. How about math it's the easiest subject Josie suggested. Sure I said. We studied math for 30 minuets and moved on till we finished everything. So you and Penelope I said with a raised eyebrow. Oh we're just friends but what about you and Hope Josie said in return. We're history I said leaning in for a kiss. Josie also leaned in and we started kissing and then Josie pushed me away and said " We can't do this". And why not I asked. Cause we can't Josie said. Then I saw Penelope run away from the corner of the library. Josie I think Penelope saw us. Crap I have to go I'm sorry Josie said. And she ran off.

Penelope's POV

I ran away cause I saw Josie and Landon kiss and I got mad because I liked Josie but I didn't know if she liked me back. I ran to the gym and started to punch the punching bag because I was pissed right now and I didn't want to talk to anyone. I was silently screaming and having rage burst and I decided to run in the woods. Running helps me calm down and keeps my mind off things like how angry I am at Josie. But I can't be mad at her because she doesn't know I like her and she can be with who ever she wants to. I was running till 4 in the morning and I wasn't tired so I just ran back to the school and headed to my room and just read all the texts Josie sent. I didn't reply to her text cause I just didn't care anymore if she wants to diss me like that then she can but I'm not going to deal with it. She had kissed me a few times and now I know they weren't real they were just for her to keep busy. I was listening to music and laying on my bed just thinking and didn't want to move. I fell asleep and woke up at 12 in the afternoon thank goodness it was Sunday and not a school day. I took a shower and got dressed in a sweatshirt crop top and some ripped jeans. I walked down to breakfast and saw Josie I immediately walked the other way to hear Josie yell wait. I didn't wait a ran to my room and closed and locked my door. I heard Josie knock and when I didn't answer she used magic to open it. Penelope I can explain Josie said.