Chapter 12

Penelope's POV

Hey MG can I talk to you about something I asked. Yeah go for it MG responded. I don't know about Jade I think that she may be a ripper I told MG. Well if you don't feel safe with her around Josie tal to Jade and get to know her MG suggested. That's not a bad idea MG thank you I told him as hugged him. I was walking when I found Jade sitting in the library so I decided to talk to her. Hey I'm Penelope what's your name I asked pretending not to know her name. Nice to meet you I'm Jade she said nervously. Well that name suits you well I said. Thanks you wouldn't happen to know where Josie is do you Jade asked. I don't know exactly where she is but I'll call her. I pulled my phone out to call her. Is she your girlfriend Jade asked. What no we just have nicknames for each other I responded quickly. I called her. Hey Jos where are you right now I asked. I'm in my room right now Josie said. Well can I come visit you I asked her. Sure she told me. I hung up and texted her. Keep your clothes on and don't say anything sexy when I walk in I texted her. Ok I won't she texted back. Well let's go I motioned Jade to follow me. We got there and I knocked and I heard a loud come in. I walked in with Jade close behind. Hey Jos Jade here wanted to talk to you I told Josie. Oh ok thanks Penelope Josie said. No problem I'll be in my room if you need me I said. I walked away and closed the door.

Josie's POV

What can I help you with Jade I asked with a raised eyebrow. Well I was wondering if we could catch up over dinner Jade asked. Sure when I asked. This Friday at mystic grill at 6 Jade said. Sure I said. Oh and are you seeing anyone Jade asked. Yeah I'm actually in a relationship I told her. How much do you love them Jade asked. Very much why I asked confused. Just wondering Jade said. Jade left and I called Hope to see if she was in her room and she was. I ran to her room and knocked. Come in Hope said. I opened the door and said she's back. Who's back Hope asked. Jade (insert last name) is back from the prison world and she was hitting on me a couple of minuets ago I said in one breath. Wow that's a lot to take in Jos are you okay Hope asked. Yeah but it's stressful she was my childhood crush and now she's back I said now pacing around the room. Calm down and focus your just getting dinner and talking that's all nothing more and plus your with Penelope Hope said. Your right I'll calm down she's just a friend I said out loud. Yeah see just friends and if anything I know Penelope will protect you cause she's jealous Hope said. Yeah that's what I love about her I told Hope. You love her already Hope said now perked up. I never stopped loving her Hope every time I got a crush I thought about her I told her. Well maybe you should tell her that Hope said. Your right thanks Hope. No problem Jos.

Jade's POV

I just asked Josie for dinner oh my god I'm freaking out I told Wendy. Well she got hot not gonna lie Wendy said. Yeah she really did but she's in a relationship with someone and I don't know who I said. Well do you have any guesses Wendy asked. Maybe her friend Penelope when Penelope texted her she had a nickname as her contact I told Wendy. Bestfriends do that all the time Jade we did it for crying out loud Wendy said. Your right maybe I ask around see what I can find out I said. Yeah well I'm going to sleep so goodnight Jade Wendy said. Night I told her. I got up and went on a walk to get used to the school again see where the classes are. I was walking around when I heard someone whispering to someone else and then I heard quiet moans. Downfalls of being a vampire is hearing things you don't want to hear its sometimes to extreme. I walked around some more before heading back to my room it was about 11 o'clock so I wasn't really that tired I listened to some music to try and calm down. I got tired eventually and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I apologize for not posting anything for a few months just stressed about everything. remember you can always ask me things don't be afraid.