Chapter 3

Penelope's POV

I'm in front of the school and i'm scared cause josie now hates me and well I can't really do anything about it. But i'm here to save her and that's all that matters. I have to go find Dr.Saltzman and tell him i'm here. Hey Dr.Saltzman i'm here what can I do to help. Well we need to go to her room lizzie should be there with her so we have to get there Dr.Saltman said worried. We get to her room and we open the door. Josie is asleep and she's so cute when she sleeps.

Josie's POV

I here people talking and I wake up to see my dad and someone else. Is that it can't be Penelope Parks the girl who broke my heart. Hey dad what's she doing here. She's here to help you josie she was the strongest witch I knew and I called her for help said my dad. Hey jojo I missed you while I was gone Penelope said. I hate you and I hope you know that you broke my heart and left me hanging when I needed you the most. Jojo I know I did bad but i'm here i'm back I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your father being concerned about you Penelope said emotionally. I don't care if my dad wanted you here to help i'd rather date my sister than you. Josie we don't have time for this just let her help you please my dad said. Fine what does she have to do to help me. She has to do a spell on you to kill that last part of dark magic my dad said. Fine let her do it.

Penelope's POV

Josie told me she hated me and I got upset I was only here to help. Well now time to do the spell.{superm cali oises}{superm cali oises}. I did the spell and she seems better but I feel really bad. And she's awake but just staring at me all creepy like. I was going to tell her that I was sorry for breaking up with her. But she won't let me speak to her so I have to keep quiet. Anyways I might want to go tell other people i'm back cause mg has been texting me the entire time I was gone. I missed mg and josie and hope. Hope was like a best friend to me cause even tho she hated me we still talked to each other. We almost had to share a room and I would've been fine with it but I got put with a asshole instead. Any ways im going to go look for mg. Ok you can have your old room back no one lives there anymore said Dr.Saltman.

Mg's POV

Apperently Penelope is back. She was my bestfreind and of course I missed her. I texted her everyday since she left. Now I know that josie and lizzie hate her but she helped try to win lizzie. But lizzie didn't like me and I knew that I just wanted lizzie cause she was nice at first. But I still like her even tho she is super mean to me. Hey P nice to see you back here. I missed you mg I only came back here to help josie said P. What was wrong with her. She was using dark magic in her sleep so her dad asked for my help P said. Oh ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter just trying to figure out what to write about next.