Chapter 10

Josie's POV

Penelope I can explain I told her. I don't want to hear it Josie you can only fool me so many times till I realize you don't like me Penelope said. It's not like that I said. Really so you kissing me then kissing Landon isn't the point were you trying to use me Penelope asked. No I'm confused that's all I told her. How are you confused you came out 3 years ago as pan so don't use confused as an answer Penelope said. I wanted to see if you actually liked me and using Landon was not a good way to see that I told Penelope. Yeah well I did and you could've just asked me but instead you kissed someone else to make me jealous Penelope said now pacing around the room. I was scared to ask you cause I thought you and Jed were talking and I didn't know if y'all were dating so I didn't want to mess it up I told Penelope. Me and Jed are friends and second he's gay and has a crush on Kaleb and you don't have to be scared to talk to me Penelope said now standing in front of me. I was scared cause I thought you were going to deny it and make fun of me I told Penelope while I started crying. Why would I make fun of you honestly you helped me a lot through life Penelope said.

Hope's POV

Hey Landon ready for our date I asked him. I have something to tell you but promise you wont get mad Landon said. Yeah I promise I told him. So last night me and Josie were studying and we kissed Landon said looking down at the ground. You guys kissed I asked with a stern tone. Yeah he said. So do you have feelings for her I asked now looking at him. I don't know, I don't know I'm confused and we haven't been talking lately Landon said. Well you couldn't come and talk to me yourself I said. I didn't know how to every time I bring up anything about us dating you shut me out Landon said. I shut you out because I don't want to hurt you I told him. How would you hurt me he asked. I could get you killed Landon forever I said. I'm a phoenix I can't die Landon said. Yeah well there is one thing that can kill you and I don't want you to die I said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to finish writing a chapter for my other book and take a break for a while. and I'm very sorry for the short chapter.