Chapter 8

Josie's POV

Hey Lizzie raf said something about dressing casual I told Lizzie as I changed into pajama's. Oh great thank you Lizzie said as she got up from watching Netflix. Your welcome but why do you need to dress casual for raf I asked while setting my alarm. Me and him are going on a date Lizzie said while brushing her teeth. Oh that's great I'm happy for you I told Lizzie. How about you anybody strike your eye Lizzie aske now getting back in bed. One person but I'm not sure about them I told her as I got comfy. What's their name then Lizzie asked now looking at me. I can't tell you it's a secret I told her now closing my eyes. Ok Jos goodnight Lizzie told while turning her lamp off. I woke up to see I wasn't in my room anymore. I was on the only bed in the room and realized where I was. I was in Penelope's room. I grunted and got up I saw Penelope come out of the bathroom wearing a towel. As she walked the towel slowly slipped off to where she was butt naked. I watched her put her clothes on the made another noise making her look at me. Hey Josie glad to see your awake Penelope told me. What am I doing here I asked with a stern tone. Hey you slept walked all the way to my room I didn't do anything this time Penelope told me with a confused look on her face. Fine I belive you but you better not be lying I told her. Anyway it's the weekend so what do you want to do today Penelope asked. I don't know yet I told her.

Penelope's POV

Anyway it's the weekend what do you want to do today I asked Josie. I don't know yet Josie responded. You can use my shower and I can go get you some clothes I offered. Sure just get me a t-shirt and some jeans Josie asked me. Yeah sure thing I told her. She walked into the bathroom and I left to go get her some clothes. I got her a shirt and some jeans and don't ask me how I know where everything is. I got back just in time to see Josie waiting at the bathroom door. Here you go Jos I told her. Thanks and we can go hangout in the woods today if you want Josie told me grabbing her clothes. Sure wanna invite anyone I asked. No just me and you Josie told me smiling. Ok when you wanna go I asked her smiling at the sight of her. Wanna go after lunch Josie asked now walking out of the bathroom. Sure I'll see you then I told her. Ok see you later she said walking out of the room. Wow I slept with Josie again. I was on my way to lunch when I heard hope talking about Josie. Hey what do you have against Josie I asked Hope. She over reacted Penelope and how you guys are still friends is shocking Hope told me. Well I happen to be hanging out with her today so I'll tell her for you I told Hope feeling angry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter trying to think on other stuff to put in the book.