Chapter 4

Josie's POV

I feel so much better than I did yesterday. But I still hate it that Penelope is back she doesn't deserve to be here anymore. But I guess no other witch is strong enough so I have to deal with it. Anyway we have every class together and she has to sit next to me in those classes. Good news is she doesn't bother to talk to me. But I do still kinda have feelings for her not that it matters. I still hate her for leaving cause back then yeah I was in love. But now I don't know who I like or have feelings for anymore. Anyway I was walking to my first class when someone hugged me from behind. I turned around to see no one I didn't care at that point and continued walking. I got to my class and I sat down thank goodness satan wasn't here yet. It would be funny if she didn't know where her classes were even tho she's been at this school since 6th grade.

Penelope's POV

I'm late to my first class cause i'm afraid josie is going to murder me. But might as well get going so I don't get detention. I'm walking to class when I decide to scare josie and quickly run. I gave her a hug from behind then ran. She walked to class as I walked another way I got to class and waited till she went in. She finally got to class and I waited 5 minuets after she did. I walked in and the only seat left was next to josie. I went and sat down and she scooted over one I sat down. She passes a note to me asking why I was staying at school and I told her because the school in Belgium just wasn't right for me. When the class was over I left as quick as I could cause I don't want to deal with josie.

MG's POV

I'm heading to lunch Peez you coming with? Yeah Mg just give me a sec Penelope said. I headed to lunch and waited for Penelope. When lunch was over I still didn't see Penelope I mean she told me she would be here. Anyway I was supposed to hangout with kaleb but I waited for Penelope instead. I missed Penelope while I was gone so when I heard she was back for good I was so happy.

Lizzie's POV

I mean not only is satan back but josie is having sex dreams about her. Josie would never tell me cause she doesn't want me knowing she still has feelings. I mean I still got eyes for Rafeael so it doesn't really matter. Anyway I haven't seen josie in a while so i'm going to go find her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hows everybody doing in quarantine