Chapter 11

Josie's POV
Hey Landon I'm sorry for kissing you I shouldn't have and that's my fault I told Landon. I'm sorry also I know that you were only trying to get Penelope's attention Landon said. Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to be friends at least I asked. Yeah maybe we can have double dates now Landon said while laughing. Yeah we could I said also laughing. I was walking back to my dorm when I saw someone that gave me butterflies. She was standing there and I was so shocked and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. All of a sudden I felt arms rap around my waist. Hey jos who you lookin at Penelope asked. Oh some girl that I know from a long time ago I told Penelope. Well what's her name Penelope asked. Her name is Jade I told Penelope nervously. Why are you so nervous Penelope asked. Cause I'm the reason she was gone in the first place I told Penelope now facing her. Oh well what did you do Penelope asked as she kissed me.

Josie's Flashback

I have to go to that party tonight I want to find out if she likes girls or not Jade said. Well you know the reason I'm going Wendy said smirking. We're just going to be bullied Diego said. Calm down Wendy you're going to burn the whole place down. How are we going to get out of here in time Jade said. Well if only we had help Wendy said annoyed. Well Jade said while motioning me over towards her. Hi Josie these are my friend Wendy and Diego Jade said with a smile. She's the witch that does fire I said with a grin. Yeah do you think you could help us out of here Jade asked. I'm not supposed to I said. We'll be back before anyone notices and if anything we won't mention anything about you Jade said. Well if you say so I said. I siphoned the magic and Jade gave me a hug I got butterflies. She walked away and I got so excited so I went to the old mill. It got dark so I went back to my dorm and then I saw Jade with blood all over her face. I continued walking to my dorm and when I got there I stopped and turned and started walking to Hope's room. I knocked on the door and I heard a quiet come in. Hey hope said sitting up in her bed. Hey I said walking towards her bed. I sat down and it got silent. Is there anything I can help with you with Hope asked. I have a crush on someone but their a little old for me I told Hope. Well who is it Hope asked. Well I have to tell you something before I tell you I said. Ok tell me Hope said now holding my hand. I'm pan I whispered. Oh Josie I'm so happy for you Hope said now hugging me. Wait you are I asked confused. Yeah I knew something was up I just didn't know Hope said. Well the person I like is a vamp I told Hope. It's Jade one of the older ones I said. I can't blame you Jos but try and find someone your own age Hope said now pulling me under the covers. I fell asleep and woke up to my dad taking me to the office. What are you doing I asked my dad. Why did you let Jade and her friends out yesterday my Dad asked. Cause she asked me to I said. Well she did something very bad my Dad said. I'm sorry it's all my fault you can punish me I deserve it I said looking down. Well your going to do community service for the week my Dad said. Ok I told him.

Alaric's POV

I decided to bring Jade and her friends back and I brought them back. I had to them talk to Emma the counselor while I talked to Jade. She told me she turned her humanity off and doesn't know how to turn it on. Well I know someone who can help you turn it on I told jade. Who she said. My daughter Josie I said. Josie's going to help Jade said a little surprised. Yeah I'm going to ask her right now I told Jade. I called Josie and told her to come to my office. Hey dad what can I help you with Josie asked. Well can you help jade turn her humanity back on I asked her. Yeah sure I'll try at least Josie said. Josie managed to turn Jade's humanity on and then they both went to bed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not writing I just had to think of things to write about.