Part 5 (SPG)

SLOANE helped his
wife remove his lower garments to free his rigid member. She started by stroking his length with her fingers, occasionally massaging the tip with her thumb. Then her other hand reached for his balls and carefully cradled them. Tumingala ito sa kanya nang marahas siyang umungol. And while looking at him, she held the base of his cock and stuck out her tongue to lick the dome, she made a slurping sound when she was sucking the precum.

Humawak siya sa buhok nito nang unti-unti nitong ibaba ang ulo sa kanyang pagkalalaki at ipinagyabang na naman sa kanya ang top-notch gag reflex nito. He gathered her hair on the back of head and watched her mouth worked on his dick. He had countless women who have had given him blow jobs before but he could easily say without bias that his wife was the best among them. She was perfect.

"Ahh, babe..." ungol ni Sloane, libog na libog sa nararamdaman at natutunghayang pagpapaligaya sa kanya ng asawa.

Helga slathered a great amouth of her saliva on his cock when her mouth was done with it. Mabilis nitong hinubad ang suot na bathrobe at idinikit nito ang dibdib sa kanyang ari. She held one of her boobs and rubbed its nipple over his length. She then positioned it in between the two supple globes, squeezing it real good.

"F-fuck!" mura ni Sloane.

Helga let out a soft, sensual laugh as she looked up at him again, watching his face while she moved her breasts up and down with his shaft sandwiched in between them. Noon na siya gumalaw, sumulong siya paitaas, fucking her tits real good. At nang nararamdaman niyang malapit na siya sa sukdulan ay hinila niya patayo ang babae at mabilis na ipinuwesto sa kanyang kandungan.

"You don't wanna come to my mouth? Or give me a facial?" she teased him as she slammed herself to his hot rod.

"Next time. Kaliligo mo lang," he told her with a chuckle.

She vigorously ground on his lap, undulating her body. When he felt he could be coming before her, he laid his back on the bed while she continued her rodeo. Inabot niya ang tinggil nito at minasahe upang makahabol sa kanya. He saw her tensed up and then quivered, kagat-kagat nito ang pang-ibabang labi.

"Oooh, Sloane!" she moaned as her inner muscles squeezed the fuck out of him.

He then started to rapidly thrust upwards. Hanggang sa ipatong nito ang katawan sa kanya, pinisil niya ang magkabilang umbok ng pang-upo nito habang patuloy siyang umuulos. He traced the area around her ass with his fingers. At nang nag-angat ito ng ulo at tumingin sa kanya bilang pagsang-ayon, he pushed his middle finger on her butthole. Napadaing ito saglit na napalitan din agad ng halinghing.

"Oh, that feels good," she bursted with surprise.

He couldn't hold on anymore, pakiramdam niya ay hindi lang ang katawan niya ang sasabog sa matinding init kundi na pati ang silid na kinaroroonan nila. They were too hot they could set flames into a pile of wet woods.

"Shit, baby, I'm going," ungol ni Sloane at binilisan pa ang pag-urong-sulong sa kaangkinan ng asawa.

"I'm getting there," sabi naman nito at isinubsob ang mukha sa kanyang leeg. "Ooh, don't stop... Keep fucking me... Please!"

He came hard, never stopping to pump as he was shooting his load inside her.

"O-oh, my God... Sloane— aaah!" Helga screamed on his neck when she orgasmed, pushing her body harder and closer to to him.

Mating with his wife was always an amazing experience. There was no exact, rational words to describe the feeling— but it was like he would die a little but gained back more life afterwards.