2 | Quidditch World Cup

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐' 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

Few days later...

We arrived at Weasley's Burrow and spent the few days just looking around and adjusting into the Wizarding World. Luckily, Hermione brought my trunk from Hogwarts which had my uniform, cloak, galleons and of course my wand.

I had spent my free time trying to remember the spells and get used to them, "Wingardium Leviosa." I exclaimed, pointing to a plate on the Weasley's kitchen table. The plate leviated, "Yes." but then it dropped straight to the ground, cracking the plate.

I gasped trying to pick up the broken pieces.

"Don't worry about it, Y/N." I turned around and saw Mrs Weasley using her wand to clean up the mess I made. I blushed, "I'm so sorry... I should of used another object to leviate..."

"It's alright love, I love seeing you improving everyday though!" she smiled, "Breakfast is ready. Hermione?"

"Yes?" called Hermione's voice from the living room. "Could you and Y/N wake up Harry and Ronald? We need to be leaving for somewhere soon."

"Sure." she replied and I followed her upstairs to the room where Ron and Harry were sleeping at. When we entered the room, a gush of body odor had filled our noses. "Ew." I disgusted.

"Boys." Hermione chuckled, I laughed but our smiles disappered when we saw Harry panicing in his sleep, "W-what's wrong with him?" I questioned, worriedly.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed rushing over. Harry woke up, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Are you alright?" I asked, bending down next to Hermione.

"H-hi, bad dream..." he stammered, slowly getting up from his bed.

Ron was busily snoring in the bed next to Harry's.

"Wake up. Wake up Ronald!" Hermione shouted, waking up Ron instantly.

"Bloody hell." he replied, covering himself with his sheets.

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep. Come on Ron! Your mother
says breakfast's ready."

Once we had breakfast we were told to follow Mr Weasley somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trying to keep up with Mr Weasley's quick walking.

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron asked his dad whom was far away.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!"

Once we had stopped we were greeted by a middle aged man with a son who looks a bit older than us.

"Arthur! It's about time son." said the man.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Eyeing Ron, who just looked away. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry. And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Mr Weasley introduced.

"Yes sir." responded Cedric. Cedric was taller than any of us and he looked very charming. I blushed when our eyes made contact.

Mr Diggory, turned at looked at us. His face changed when he saw Harry, "Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter."

"Yes sir." Harry replied, "Great great pleasure." and they shook hands. "Pleasure to meet you too sir." Harry repsonded.

After walking for a few more minutes, we had walked up a hill.
"That's it sir, just over there." Mr Weasley said, pointing to a small object far enough to be recognised.