3 | Dark Mark

Everyone was gone and darkness had covered the atmosphere.

"It's quite scary down here." Ron whispered as we were quietly looking around for Harry.

"Yeah, especially with no one around." I added. We wandered around the camp grounds but Harry was no where to be seen.

"W-we haven't l-lost him have we?!" Ron exclaimed.

"No, I'm sure he's still out there." Hermione reassured, holding her wand out just in case.

I scanned the field and notice the back of a familiar chunk of black hair behind a wrecked tent, observing something.

I pointed towards there, "There! Harry's over there!"

"Thank goodness. But shh, we don't know what's out here, Y/N." Hermione shushed, while making our way towards the figure.

Sure enough, it was Harry. "Harry! Been looking for you for ages." Ron exclaimed.

"Thought we lost you, Harry." I added, "You're not hurt are you?"

He nodded, "Y-yes, I'm fine."

We were relieved that he was in a good state and not hurt.

"Thank goodness, Harry! What were you thinking—"

"What is that?!" Harry questioned, pointing towards the sky.

Our faces turned up and saw a monstrous, green sign. It had the shape of a skull with a snake slithering out of its mouth.

"Woah what is that—" I asked, then realised that Harry's expression changed as if he was in agony.

Harry started holding his head in pain, slowing dropping down. "Harry!! Are you alright?" Ron worried, trying to help him up.

"Wh-what's happening to him—"

"STUPEFY!" A blink of light had zapped towards us but luckily we ducked down in time.

"STOP! That's my son!" called a voice, I immediately recognised it; Mr Weasley's.

Mr Weasleys and a few others approached us, "Ron, Harry, Hermione and Y/N are you alright?"

A man from the other side who initiated the spell came over and stated, "Which of you conjured this?"

The man looked familiar, my mind was switching on and off; my memory was still gone. Was he Sir Ba-Barty? My head started to hurt so I switched my thoughts back to the conversation that was happening right now between us.

"Barty, You can't possibly.." Mr Weasley started, looking offended.

So he is Barty, the Minister of Magic.

"Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" Sir Barty snapped.

I had no clue what crime we had caused, "Crime?" Harry asked, slowly getting up.

"Barty, they're just kids." Mr Weasley reassured.

"What crime?" I questioned, still having no idea what is happening.

"Y/N... it's his mark." Hermione whispered.

Harry looked earnestly at Hermione, "H-his mark... Those people tonight, in the masks— They're his too aren't they? They are his followers."

"Follow me." Sir Barty gestured.

Harry paused, "There was a man. Before. There." he replied pointing towards the open end of the other side.

"All of you, this way." Barry replied, impatiently. Mr Weasley stopped him, "Hold on...Harry, who?"

"I don't know— I didn't see his face...."

"I'm sure it's nothing... Now hurry everyone." Sir Barty called and we all followed him out of the campsite.