19 | Get Lost Y/N

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐' 𝚋𝚢 𝚓𝚙 𝚜𝚊𝚡𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜 (𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍) 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:)

Few weeks later

I've had more and more weird and terrifying dreams, like Cedric Diggory dying or Professor Moody not being Professor Moody.

I know it's strange and probably, my dreams are a lie. My mum had always told me that things or people you think about a lot end up in your dreams.

Harry told me that to him, Professor Moody seems a bit strange and too helpful. I mean I guess...But aren't professors usually helpful? Regardless of that, Harry told me to pay attention to him so I did. So that's probably why I dreamt about Professor Madeye Moody.

And Cedric, I don't know... I just see him around I guess. And he's one of the Hogwarts Champions so I don't know why I dreamt about him...

"Cedric Diggory...dying?!" asked a voice beside which made me jump.

I quickly shut my diary and looked up. It was Draco.

"What was that? Do you have something against him or?"

"H-huh?" I asked, playing dumb. "I don't know what you're talking about, Draco."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He replied, as he took a seat next my mine and his chin resting on his hand, looking at me.

"I-uh, it isn't what you think it is, D-Draco."

He shrugged, "Sure, Miss Muggle." He paused, "You know Cedric will be very disappointed in you if he heard that you wanted him to die...I didn't know you were this cruel!"

I could feel my face growing hot with embarrassment, "It's not about Cedric!"

The boy raised his eyebrow, "Really? I literally saw Cedric Diggory in your diary."

Dang it. He caught me.

"W-well, whatever you're thinking about. It's not, alright?" I stated.

"So if it isn't you wanting to kill him-"

"It's NOT that, Draco!" I shouted at him. He seemed a bit taken aback at my response and soon everyone in the library was looking our way.

"Shhh, Muppet. I don't want to get kicked out!" He whispered-shouted. The students in the library all looked away and continued doing what they were doing before.

I smiled at him, "Well same with me! And it was pretty peaceful in the library until you showed up."

"Whatever. Anyways, there's only one option left." Draco started, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"You like Cedric Diggory!" He exclaimed, putting his hand over his mouth.

Is he serious right now?

I frowned at him, "Just stop being so nosy...You know what?—Whatever." I fumed, rolling my eyes and starting to stand up.

"Wait-wait, Muppet! Before you go, I wanted to say that I've passed the Potions assignment."

I turned to him, facing him. His face was filled with arrogance.

"Really? Wo-wow, congrats Draco." I replied, now that I've known he's passed, I felt that a ton of bricks had just been lifted from my shoulders.