Prologue

3rd Person View

Riddle House

It was the middle of the night, the darkness surrounded the atmosphere and all you could hear was the echoing of the Dark Lord's voice.

"Y-your Lordship is still determined then?" a quiet voice asked.

"Certainly, I am determined, Wormtail." Answered a cold voice whom belonged to the Dark Lord.

"I-t could be done without Harry Potter, my Lord-" Wormtail trembled.

"Without Harry Potter?" he questioned, softy.

Wormtail paused, "Oh no no my Lord Voldemort. I only meant- perhaps if we were to do it without the boy—"

Voldemort had enough, "NO! The boy is everything, it cannot be done without him and it will be done exactly as I say."

"I will not disappoint you my lord." answered a blonde man.

The Dark Lord revealed his sly smile, "Good, Lucius. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign."

"Yes my Lord." Lucius bowed.

"I also have another request to you, Malfoy."

Lucius looked up to him, "What is it, My Lord?"

"We need the boy but we also need the girl." Voldemort started, "She's the only one who has potential to know what is going to happen in our Wizarding World..."

"Yes, you're right, My Lord."

"If we have L/N on our side, it will create an easier path for us to get to Potter." he explained, "Since your little boy isn't here tonight, you will tell him on my behalf."

Lucius nodded carefully, not sure what the Dark Lord has in store for his son, Draco.

"I will need Draco to look out for Y/N and report back to me on how she's doing and possibly, try to get closer so that we will be aware of any sort of clues that she leaves behind regarding about Potter. Is that clear, Malfoy?"

"Y-yes, of c-course. Draco will do his very best, my Lord." Lucius bowed.

"Good...Bartemius..."

"Yes? My Lord." responded another man whom was standing next to Wormtail.

"You know what to do with the Polyjuice."

"Yes, I do." Bartemius answered as a snake entered the room and slithered up Voldemort's throne.

"Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing outside the door.

Wormtail approached the doorway and gave a sneaky grin at the old man standing there, looking terrified.

Voldemort created a wicked smile, "Step aside so I can give our guest a proper greeting..."

A spark a green lights flashes through and brightens the atmosphere.

"Such a poor thing to lose his life..." The Dark Lord said, glancing at the old mans body. "Get rid of it, Wormtail."

"Y-yes." Wormtail hurried. Lucius stepped forward, "My Lord, if we find out what we need to know about the boy from Y/N. What happens next?"

"Muggles only come in handy when we need them."

"Yes, My Lord."

"So once we've got what we needed, kill her."