30 | Picnic Dates

Y/N's POV

Draco and I have been doing a lot of things for the past couple of weeks. Like having strolls in Hogsmeade then having butter beer and watching the 2nd task of the Triwizard Tournament together.

Harry did wonderful during the second task. Not only he save Ron but he also saved Fleur's little sister, Gabrielle. Even Draco admitted that Harry did pretty well in the second task.

"So what does your name mean, Y/N?" Draco asked as we were sitting next the Great Lake for a picnic.

I really liked these times as it was just a moment between the two of us and I can know him more better.

"I bet it means, the cutest girl ever in the whole  universe." He added, leaning back while stretching his legs out; making himself comfortable.

I blushed at his comment, "Thank you but no."

"Then what does it mean?"

"It means Y/N/M (your name meaning)." I replied, taking a grape and popping it in my mouth.

He raised his brows, "Really? Well that certainly doesn't seem like you."

"Yeah well can be different than actual personalities. Like doesn't your name means dragon? But you're not actually like a dragon." I pointed out, Draco had formed a tiny smile, trying not to show it but it was noticeable.

"Yeah well thank goodness, but I got to admit if I was like a dragon then I would of been hotter than hot." He smirked at me, biting his lip.

I rolled my eyes at the boy, "Ugh stop. I can't deal with your cockiness."

"But you know it's true." He said, raising his brows.

"Yeah no—"

Before I would continue talking, he had cut me off with a quick kiss.

My eyes widen, "Draco—"

And then again, he cut me off and kissed me.

I giggled, "What are you—"

For the last time, he did it again. I rolled my eyes at him, laughing "Are you going to let me talk?"

He smiled and grabbed my chin, lifted it up slightly. He slowly leaned in closer towards me, his lips coming towards mine. My heart started beating like crazy. I haven't had a serious kiss like this as all the kisses I had with him were just pecks or quick kisses.

His lips then touched mine and closed the gap between us. I came to a disappointment that the kiss only lasted for 3 secs, just like the other ones.

I must of showed that I was disappointed because Draco looked at me, smirking. "You were expecting something else?"

My eyes grew wide and I was embarrassed, "N-no, of course not!" I stuttered, trying to not show him that I was embarrassed.

He snorted, "You know you're really bad at lying."

"I am not! You know what?, never mind. I-Its getting dark, le-let's go." I muttered under my breath, as I started to pack up our things.

Draco watched me for a minute as I was packing up the picnic basket. But before I could shut the basket close, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, then grabbed both sides of my face.

Crashing his lips onto mine, I felt my body tense up for a second but then gradually melting into his body. I felt his soft, wet lips synchronising with mine, taking my breath away. My heart was skipping a heat and I was so in that moment that it felt like it was just the two of us left in the world.

When he finally pulled away, I felt my heart still skipping a beat. I didn't realise how quickly time had past but the sun started to set.

Looking at him, he had formed a slight smile, "Is this what you wanted?" He asked while still being out of breath.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Says you."

He grinned at me, tucking the loose bits of my hair behind my ear and giving me one last peck.

"Alright, let's go. It is getting dark." He replied, standing up and holding out his hand. I took it, blushing.

"I am really lucky, you know that?" Draco said, looking down at our hands together.

I looked down and glanced towards him, "No I am lucky. I am glad that I'm with you, Malfoy."

awe, everything is so cute but remember a story can't be interesting without a bit of a conflict;)